my first time in ibiza

irishfella

hi im stephn am from ireland..going over to ibiza in august in for two weeks...what will i expect when i go over?would 1200e last me the two weeks? is it as dear as people say it is...all help appricated cheers

It all depends on what you intend on doing i suppose. If your gonna be hitting the big clubs every night and buying lots of drinks you will find yourself rapidly running out of funds.

it's always a better idea to buy a carry out and have a drink before you hit the clubs. I've been to ibiza for a week and blown more than 1200e but then again i've been for a week with only 600 and lasted.

It all depends on what you intend on doing i suppose. If your gonna be hitting the big clubs every night and buying lots of drinks you will find yourself rapidly running out of funds.

it's always a better idea to buy a carry out and have a drink before you hit the clubs. I've been to ibiza for a week and blown more than 1200e but then again i've been for a week with only 600 and lasted.

id only be going to the big clubs 2 or 3 nights a week...its the bars were ya pull the women sure:)so you think 1200e would last me? whats it like friendly atmosphere?

just take a card with you as back up funds.atmosphere is what you make it.but everyone likes to talk no matter where your from.every day is a sunday like back home.relax chill sunbath.and every night is a satday night.party drinks fun.

most people base it on 100 euro;s aday.that inc drinks club food.if hotel not so much as you get two meals aday.

young ones i know drink in room first then fined cheap bars or offer ones.but inside clubs your talking a lot.

agree with the 100euros a night but don't forget the daytime expenses.. sunloungers at beach, lunch at beach, drinks at beach etc etc its very easy to get through 100 euro between the two of you when you are having a cheap day chilling in the sun just as much as it is in clubs etc..

As long as you cut down on the spending during the day, avoid using taxis and keep to cheaper bars you'll be fine.

You can get to everywhere you need to go for next to nothing, or nothing if you buy tickets for clubs from Bar M, Pussycat Bar and Itaca in San Antonio - you can get the free disco bus doing this.

Just ask around!

many people ages 18-21? its my first going to be there and would like to know a lot about the place ya 100e a day would be good:)

San Antonio you will find loads your age.but ibiza gets all ages.i take it you are staying in San Antonio.most first timers do anyway.

how ever you fancy them.all shapes and sizes.you think your staying there.i think you had better check first.i know your irish but come on.

how ever you fancy them.all shapes and sizes.you think your staying there.i think you had better check first.i know your irish but come on.

i aint booking the holiday 1 of da lads are...san antinio am not sure..all i want to know is the basics for the first time being in ibiza

ok lets be fair every one has there idea of a great holiday.depending who you are age wise.

you could just do the normal sunbathing drinking relaxing.not sure how long you are out for and resort yet.

but do try to get out of the resort your in at least one day and night.

so you could either nip over to playa den bossa around 4pm for the beach bars

go to ibizatown port area one night to sample the atmosphere.(bars shops)

easy to get a bus to any resort once we know where you are staying,( i will pm you).

you can get ferry boats as well to other resorts.thats nice.

sample the local food(not just kfc).

my be one night sort out a visit to the sunset bars in san an.

always slap loads of suncream on drink plenty of water in day not just beer

don;t show your goods when sunbathing(radio/phone ect) and put bags under bed or cover up well..get a safe in hotel you in

get a good mozzie cream or spray

only carry small amounts of cash with you.if you have a card put it somewhere esle on you.but take a card as a backup.if lack of cash

make sure you get insurance and have a European Health Insurance Card.you can do that online.easy enough and its free.

if your hotel does any trips price it up see if its worth it.at least you get out and about that way.most if not 18.30s 20s hols you can do yourself.but first time i would book a trip if not sure.

like booze boat trips mainly from san an.lots more to see and do but try not to cramp it all in one week.take a day trip and relax say at night,next day chill out and go for it that night.

people on this site will help you more i bet.plus home page as loads of info and club site.

enjoy it.....

Well if the chap cant navigate around San An with a group of his friends then why bother going on hols????

Not as if the bars are turning them away..........

he's never been before and merely asking for some advice/details of what to expect.

Dont think that's a great basis for shooting him down.

i was;nt going to go that far.but when i first went in 83 with my mates.you seem to hook up with others who know the ins and outs.so you learn that way.just go with the flow i do.

somenights i think lets have a quite night here or there.you meet up with someone you know.next think your in another resort till the early hours.

like i say everyday is a sunday and every night is a saturday night.

I wasnt shooting the guy down.....just trying to advise him to do and learn things for himself.

You cant have somebody holding your hand all through life.......

You have to get out there and learn for yourself.

Back