mambobirdette said:
How much has that cost you altogether??? :confused:

Errr, £ 179.25 to be precise.

Worth every penny!

8)

what differences has it made? :confused:

- Stomach's now as flat as a pancake - most of my jeans are now hipsters :eek:

- Increased energy and generally all-round healthy feeling

- Perfectly regular bowl movements and colour/consistency (sorry! :oops: )

- Better diet following advice given

Definately worth doing, but only if you plan on eating well 90% of the time otherwise you're back to square 1.

Drew said:
jjinit said:
Drew said:
mambobirdette said:

Worth every penny!

8)

Definately worth doing, but only if you plan on eating well 90% of the time otherwise you're back to square 1.

hmmm!!

tbh, since me & mrs jjinit have been living together, ie doing our own food (approx 2mths) we tend to eat stuff like chicken, fish with either salad or steamed veg, ok at weekends that kinda goes outta the window, but most of the time, prob 85-90% we eat healthily, Iv'e definatley, lost weight and the "jelly belly" that i used to moan about it now nice tight & flat, since moving out of her mums where it was big lavish dinners everynight :oops:

NITEFLY said:
Drew said:
jjinit said:
Drew said:
mambobirdette said:

Worth every penny!

8)

- quote]

if i had a colinic that would leave me with no body what so ever :(

you dont need a colonic with all the s**t that comes outta your mouth ;) :lol:

jjinit said:
Drew said:
jjinit said:
Drew said:
mambobirdette said:

Worth every penny!

8)

hmmm!!

tbh, since me & mrs jjinit have been living together, ie doing our own food (approx 2mths) we tend to eat stuff like chicken, fish with either salad or steamed veg, ok at weekends that kinda goes outta the window, but most of the time, prob 85-90% we eat healthily, Iv'e definatley, lost weight and the "jelly belly" that i used to moan about it now nice tight & flat, since moving out of her mums where it was big lavish dinners everynight :oops:

Sounds like you're on the right track.

Important thing with your diet is to not make it too strict or you start to rebel from it. I eat as well as possible all the time but throw in the odd packet of crisps, pizza etc every now and then.

Try and stay clear of ready prepared foods. Even M & S salads contain over 600 calories a pack :eek:

Can't understand why Mambo says flat stomach only last a day? This has not been the case for me at all. It shrank dramatically from the first colonic and has stayed the same since. Maybe it's because i've stepped up the cardio training?

Mine lasted a day Drew which is why i was surprised to read that yours has stayed the same.

The more i think about it, the more i think we were ripped off :confused:

mambobirdette said:
Mine lasted a day Drew which is why i was surprised to read that yours has stayed the same.

The more i think about it, the more i think we were ripped off :confused:

Really sorry to hear that.

There are 4/5 therapists where i go but i decided to pay more for the most experienced - maybe she's particularly good - i dunno?

I know a few people that have been there too and experienced the same good results.

Drew said:
Can't understand why Mambo says flat stomach only last a day? This has not been the case for me at all. It shrank dramatically from the first colonic and has stayed the same since. Maybe it's because i've stepped up the cardio training?

I imagine that would help do it. If you notice a difference and there are other things that have changed with your lifestyle they will all compliment each other.

I think my therapist was too young :confused:, she looked younger than me, about 21.

Mine was asking me about drugs and how to take them and advice :eek: :eek:

Back