MY FAVOURITES - ALLTIME CHILLTUNES!

Dr Fox said:
Babs, correct me if I'm wrong but I used my "Cafe del Mar" sponsored snooker cue to play snooker with. Perhaps I should have used it for pole vaulting or toasting marshmellows on??

Oh so thats what snooker cues are for..............silly me :rolleyes: :p

The best tunes to completly mong out 2 after a mad sesh has got to be blue lines/mezzanine - massive attack. Get the bass turned up full and put angel and teardrop on repeat. Winner!!! 8) 8)

Dr. Fox wrote:

Was this the one which was blue with a pink sign on the front? If it was, at the time I thought it was possibly the worst tape I'd ever heard. Listened to it once and swapped it with my mate for a snooker cue!???.

LOL!! No actually it is Ibiza Afterhours 2 - produced in 1995...its alright but i'd take a pool cue for it too! :lol:

D4L, I'm glad I didn't get ripped-off and made a good deal with the old snooker cue! I've become quite attached to it, considering what we've been through....an ex-missus tried to snap it, accidentally reversed over it in my car, etc. In fact I reckon it's the "Excalibur" of all snooker cue's. A message to Rob, my mate who's still got the tape.....you can shove yer Cafe Del Mar up yer arse! That'll teach yer for deserting the lads and going to Uni in Hull!!

Back