My clubbing schedule 9/12 – 9/23 will I see u there?

danahs

i am just getting myself excited for my trip.... will I see any of your smiling faces at any of these parties???

9/14 - Sundays @ Space - Hector Romero,Steve Lawler, Derrick Carter, Craig Richards, Lee Burridge, Hernan Cattenao
9/15 - Cocoon closing party Sven Väth, Richie Hawtin & Manumission
9/16 - a.m. Manumission carry on & Underwater - Darren Emerson, Josh Wink
9/17 - Subliminal - Erick Morillo
9/18 - Cream closing party - Tiesto & Paul Van Dyk
9/21 - Sundays @ Space closing party - Morales and Knuckles, Steve Lawler, Fat Boy Slim, David Phillips,Layo and Bushwacka,James Zabiela (this will be a party to remember i think!!)
9/22 - Manumission closing party - Smokin Jo OR Release Yourself - Roger Sanchez closing party

FYI... i am the one on the left in black (my friend in the blue shirt will also be there with me:) )

dana%20mich%20sue%20at%20beach.jpg

nice little schedule u have there mate :D . Let me buy some scratchcards, if I get lucky Ill DEFINATELY c u out there! :lol:

Hey only 12 days left for me, I'll be hitting the same nights as you from the 17th onwards, see you there! Getting very excited now :D

I'm gonna be there the same time .. Can't wait only 5 days :eek:

Have most of the same on my calendar.. See ya there :lol:

apb

as long as i make it to space on the 14th and 21st i could miss the rest of those dates and not even really care...

danahs said:
as long as i make it to space on the 14th and 21st i could miss the rest of those dates and not even really care...

I'll be at both those Space sessions, plus 2 DC10 sessions, 2 Underwater sessions, 2 Ministry sessions, 2 Pure Pacha sessions and a Subliminal session............and anything else I manage to fit in inbetween :eek: :p ;)

And i will be there with u danahs on both Sundays @ Space parties, Cocoon closing party, both Underwater parties, Cream closing party, Release Yourself closing party.

If the wind takes u to my way, drop by and say hi ;)

We'll be there for the 21st onwards, still working out the schedual and sorting some freebies so yet to firm up, but I think we can say space and manu, pacha are a must whatever happens! we are well up for this I cannot wait!

I have the same schedule as you from 9/14-9/17. I wish I could be at the 9/21 Space closing party. :cry: It looks like it will be da bomb!

People told me that on 16th, tuesday, it was a wonderful party in S'Estanyol.... :lol: have you been there???
Explain me... 8)

Sometimes fine and sometimes better:D

Back