My boyfriend is such an Ibiza killjoy!!

i don't mind organising myself, i just don't like it when the missus organises me. i suspect you've freaked him out with all this planning. he's just said that as a polite '**** off telling me what to do'. i'm with him on this one.

Don't plan too much because you will be dissapointed when you inevitably miss nights which you were hyped up to go to.

Have 2 main nights and go with the flow the rest of the holiday. Follow your own arrow and talk to other people about where they are going to. Much more fun when it's spontaneous!

Don't plan too much because you will be dissapointed when you inevitably miss nights which you were hyped up to go to.

Have 2 main nights and go with the flow the rest of the holiday. Follow your own arrow and talk to other people about where they are going to. Much more fun when it's spontaneous!

Absolutely!

Miss nights? Never! As I said before... you only add random adventures, never subtract from the plan! :lol:

Miss nights? Never! As I said before... you only add random adventures, never subtract from the plan! :lol:

Many a time i've hit it hard one night and couldn't face doing it again the next night..
Then regretted not going to a night that i'd been planning for months.

Example- Missing Carl Cox last year because I overdid it at Cocoon the night before- waking up in a field at 3pm on the Tuesday annhiliated! :)

So my advice would be to not stick too closely to your gameplan- you might end up kicking yourself! :lol:

Many a time i've hit it hard one night and couldn't face doing it again the next night..
Then regretted not going to a night that i'd been planning for months.

Example- Missing Carl Cox last year because I overdid it at Cocoon the night before- waking up in a field at 3pm on the Tuesday annhiliated! :)

So my advice would be to not stick too closely to your gameplan- you might end up kicking yourself! :lol:

that's no excuse... 3pm?!?! plenty of time to get ready for Coxy ;)

I concur!!

(although I missed Carl Cox here weekend before last after the previous night's endeavours stretched until lunchtime and I woke up that evening unbelievably ill... however, for some reason, that never happens in Ibiza :lol:)

I concur!!

(although I missed Carl Cox here weekend before last after the previous night's endeavours stretched until lunchtime and I woke up that evening unbelievably ill... however, for some reason, that never happens in Ibiza :lol:)

have you booked for this september yet?

I'm one for planning what I want to do - my reasons are that this is definately the only time I'm going to experience sets from people such as Judge Jules, David Guetta, Mauro Picotto & Tiesto, at least for another year, so I've got everything I want to go to saved in my drafts in my phone.

At least we know what we want to do... we'll see what happens wen we're over there, but like somebody else said - the chances are it'll all be additions and no subtractions!

Planned from one year to the next like a military operation. Get there - think f*** it and just go with the flow (hence the best nights EVER!).

Love it!!!!

The best plan now for me is to do something new every time we are there (if not every day we are there!!!!!) as well as the planned stuff.

See you for closing parties September 19 onwards.

have you booked for this september yet?
Looking into it... trying to fit in a swing through London on the way... and finding the flight times between London and Ibiza are pants! Return flights all arrive at 2am, which isn't very good for catching the 10:30 flight back to Moskva.

Plan plan plan, theres nothing wrong in knowing whos playing where and when and having an idea of where you want to go, then if you deviate from the plan when on hol then no probs, I plan every holiday I go on, particularly sight seeing ones, I actually had an excel spreadsheet last year for ibiza where outfits and leisure activities were recorded as well as club nights...hahaha I know your all thinking loooser, I didn't stick to it but it was still fun planning!! :)

, I actually had an excel spreadsheet last year for ibiza where outfits and leisure activities were recorded as well as club nights...hahaha I know your all thinking loooser,

:lol: Haha brilliant, a girl after my own heart :lol:;)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE planning and organising things - they always go ar$e over t!t once we get there but there's just so much fun in the planning :lol:

Didn't a very clever american once say
"As we know,
There are known knowns,
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.
That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don’t know we don’t know".

Thats definately my way of looking at all this planning things before hand stuff.

Yup yup, im with you on this one- ive got all my calenders sorted and the nights i wanna doo, and then got other things i wanna do or see when there- and yes some dont get done, but at least you know whats happening and where etc... luckily my other half just goes with what i say when it comes to ibiza as shes only been once and i've been nearly half a dozen times, I KNOW BEST haha

Back