My best night of sleep ever...

WeLuvIbiza

Went to bed around 10.40 and didn't wake until the alarm went off @ 7.40. I have never slept so long uninterupted for as long as I can remember and it feels fantastic. I wish I could do that every night, I would feel like a kid again :D:D:D:D

What's the average and longest any of you folks sleep uninterupted?

most work nights I constantly wake up during the night. I am shattered this morning!

During the Christmas break I would sleep about 12 hours uninterupted - bliss

I only get around 7 hours sleep a night and usually wake up at least twice during it.

this has only happened since i started living with my girlfriend. used to be able to sleep right through no problem.

I love a long sleep, dont really get it while I am at work. The xmas break was lovely though - slept right through to mid morning most days 8)

I went to bed early Monday as was exhausted (things are hard at work at the moment) but for the life of me I could not get to sleep. Very frustrating :spank::lol:

I am the king of sleep, one of my good mates gave me the nickname 'Snorelax' years ago due to my love of zzzzzzzzzz :) I can make do on 2 or 3 hours kip a night, but if i don't need to get up i will sleep for 8-10 hours no probs. Slept for 18 hours solid the other night, although that was after a marathon weekend on the sauce!

Also, i'm deeply in love with the snooze button 8)

I am presuming this was after your marathon party session?

Personally I never got any quality sleep after a long party session, quite the contrary.

I find it mainly depends on what fuelled the night - the night after the night after is often a sleepless one for me

I am the king of sleep, one of my good mates gave me the nickname 'Snorelax' years ago due to my love of zzzzzzzzzz :) I can make do on 2 or 3 hours kip a night, but if i don't need to get up i will sleep for 8-10 hours no probs. Slept for 18 hours solid the other night, although that was after a marathon weekend on the sauce!

Also, i'm deeply in love with the snooze button 8)

I love the snooze button! Couldnt get up without it!

The longest sleep I done was after T In The Park one year , I slept for 17 hours. I got up a couple of times to go to the toilet but went straight back to sleep.

I usually get 7-8 hours a night . I'll wake up 4-5 times a night , usually out of a dream.

I get sleep paralysis fairly often, and I lucid dream most of the time aswell.

I never sleep straight through without waking.

Back to normal last night, waking many times:confused:

Read a funny book a few years ago - "The House of Sleep" - Jonathan Coe - highly recommended:lol::lol:

Back