My at a glance stats from last week...

PaulSub

Pacha visits = 3
Privillege visits = 1
Amnesia visits = 1
Pin up visits = 1
Space visits = 4!!!
Bora Bora visits = 4
Nights off = 1(if you count drinking at the Base Bar/Es Vive till 9am a night off :) )
Parties in Penthouse of El Hotel = 1
Spotlight members met = 2

Not a bad week all in all. But I did miss a lot of my todo list due to the fairly punishing pace :(

I havent dared look yet as between Wed 11pm and Fiday 8.30am (32 hours) alone I got thru €650!!!

Wed
11pm Ibiza Town

Thurs
2am Cream
7.30am Es Vive
8.30 am Space
4.30pm exit space (to cheers from Alex P)
5.00 pm Es Vive
11.00pm Cafe Mambo

Fri
12.30am Bar M
1.00am Pacha 30th
8.30am Pacha shuts (still 2/3 full!!!)
9.00am Crawl to Es Vive

PaulSub said:
I havent dared look yet as between Wed 11pm and Fiday 8.30am (32 hours) alone I got thru €650!!!

Wed
11pm Ibiza Town

Thurs
2am Cream
7.30am Es Vive
8.30 am Space
4.30pm exit space (to cheers from Alex P)
5.00 pm Es Vive
11.00pm Cafe Mambo

Fri
12.30am Bar M
1.00am Pacha 30th
8.30am Pacha shuts (still 2/3 full!!!)
9.00am Crawl to Es Vive

you lightweight!!!! :)

just kidding, thats a pretty mad week!! wich i had the moeny (and energy) for a binge like that :D

Ok here are my stats for the same week.....
Pacha....1 Erik Morillo
Priviledge....1st time!
Space....2 Started and ended there.
Bora Bora.... all most every day ( thanks to travelling partner who needed her daily fix of you know what)
Amnesia...1 cocoon opening, good.
Beach....everyday. you should see the tan
Sleep.... we are never going to sleep again are we?
Ancient people.....ok the only time i slept was there, i admit.
People met of the board....1, but worth it.
Sex....libido gone walk about, and returned.

When can we go again....closing parties anyone? 8)

My stats (oeeeer :p ;) )

Space visits - 2
Pacha visits - 3
DC10 visits - 1
Pin-Up visits - 1
Bora Bora visits - 4
Nights off - 1 (damn must be getting old :p )
Hours sleep - I think about 24 hours in 11 days :eek:
Board members met - 7 I think but the memory is playing up :rolleyes:

All good and see you all for the Closings :D

Oh, looks like i have a bit of catching up 2 do! A lot of places were shut when i was there in May. Closing parties here i come... When r people going? Was thinking of week of Space closing - think its 24th sept???

kell said:
Oh, looks like i have a bit of catching up 2 do! A lot of places were shut when i was there in May. Closing parties here i come... When r people going? Was thinking of week of Space closing - think its 24th sept???

We fly out on the 13th Sept for 2 wks so we get most of the Closings in our second wk, We Love Sundays closing is 21st, Space closing is the following Sunday.

havent booked yet - will either be your 2nd week or the foll one... still bullying my m8 into making her mind up - seems theres strong competition from south africa!!

kell said:
havent booked yet - will either be your 2nd week or the foll one... still bullying my m8 into making her mind up - seems theres strong competition from south africa!!

Tell her she can do South Africa any time, you can only do Closings in September :p

The 'clubbing season' essentially finishes on 29 Sept with DC10 closing after Space closing on the Sunday so any time before that you will catch some of the Closings.

God 9 wks tomorrow I am back on that terrace :p :D

:rolleyes: Barbie! Outdo me every time, why don't you. Must have been at almost the same places as i have been....Would be fun to see you at the closing parties, or not....

Closing parties any one?

missevie said:
:rolleyes: Barbie! Outdo me every time, why don't you. Must have been at almost the same places as i have been....Would be fun to see you at the closing parties, or not....

Closing parties any one?

Didn't realise you were there at same time, I bet we were throwing a few shapes next to each other on many a dancefloor :p ;)

Yay definitely Closings :D

Back