Mwc Top Tunes!!

T

technoboy

hello!
any idea of what where the best tunes of the mwc?
thanks

So far the biggies I've heard of are:-

Tong Senghore - 'Whaddup' (line from it is 'DJs a Slut… Keep grabbing your nuts)

Tim Deluxe - 'Less Talk More Action'

A track called 'Hookin' by some unknown artist.

50 Cent - 'In Da Club'

Fat Faze - 'Mateo/Its Magic'

Marques Wyatt 'For those who like to get Down'

Soul Mekanik 'Lil Silver Boogie box'

Switch 'Get Your Club On'

Gus Gus - 'Call of The Wild' (Sam La More mix)

Sharam Jay - 'Shake Your'

Paul Jackson - 'The Push'

Paul Woolford - 'Out Of My Life'

Brancaccio and Asher‘s - 'Everybody'

Planet Funk (don't know anymore on this one)

Saffron Hill featuring Ben Onono 'My Love is Always'

Toejam - 'Toejam' (Phil Weeks Remix)

What Goes Around / John Ciafone - 'Everyday' (DJ Gregory remix)

Harry Monroe - 'Action'

Lee Cabrera - 'Shake it'

Planets - 'Piano Thing'

Xpress-2 'Strobelight Serenade'

Hope this helps ;)

The them song to the conference had to be Let's get ill by P Diddy... No Joke....everywhere you went you heard this song. sometimes 2-3 times by the same DJ.

We'll definitely hear more of this one

Lee Cabrera -- "Shake It"

Heard it first from Roger Sanchez in Chicago, then in Miami @ the WMC, and it's got summa-time on it. Big time.

gecko2 said:
50 Cent - 'In Da Club'

quote]

Just curious what do they think of 50 over there....I mean the guy is blowing up over here....he's been shot 9 times kind of wild isht

he's blowing up here too. Personally i don't like his stuff, anything to do with eminem or dre doesn't sit well with me at all!!
the best hiphop for me out there is the likes of Mos Def, The Pharcyde etc

I dont think his flow it really that great. Its just catchy beats produced by Dre and people love a dude thats real hard. getting shot 9 times fits the bill LOL

I am down with mos def the album with his face on cover was super hot. Pharcyde is a little too chill for me. I like my isht a little harder.

Two songs I really diggin right now...dont think they out yet over by you.

Diplomats feat Camron- Gangsta Music
Mobb Deep- Double Shots

Try downloading them. That Mobb Deep song is so ruthless best I heard in a long time and prodigy's rhymes are always sick

mos def's black on both sides is a fantastic album.
i used to be well into tupacs music until his mother afeni sold his soul & his music for the $... so i always had a dispassion for mobb deep but i'll check them out. thanks juice

Dont see the connection between Tupac and Mobb Deep. I dont think their paths have ever crossed. Maybe you got Mobb mixed up with someone else :?:

Re: We'll definitely hear more of this one

mrs. d. said:
Lee Cabrera -- "Shake It"

Heard it first from Roger Sanchez in Chicago, then in Miami @ the WMC, and it's got summa-time on it. Big time.

Phenomenal!!!!

I agree with you guys on the 50 cent issue. He has good beats, but his flow really isn't that great. As for having the hard rapper image, yeah getting shot that many times is nuts. Eminem is still the best lyricist in the game. I've been listening mostly to him and some old BIG lately.

Peace.

Yes M-factor come together is quality, prfect end of night tune.

I've been bigging it up for a couple of months now,released middle of July....

little louie vega - Diamond life
What a vocal, that first line is simply class
'she sits alone in a smoke filled cafe'
brilliant!!

taffy-boy said:
little louie vega - Diamond life
What a vocal, that first line is simply class
'she sits alone in a smoke filled cafe'
brilliant!!

.....mmmmm Julia McKnight on vocals, she just does it for me....bet she look's like a bearded Russian shotputter in real life. Hang on McRackin what does she look like fella? :D

Back