muzak

A

Anonymous

is all the muzak in biffa dance house etc or is there any garage and hip hop places :D

But then again.. you are in Ibiza.. who wants to hear some hip hop or garage? :?:

Garage is not s***. I'm looking 4ward 2 twice as nice @ es paradis, and if ibiza really is such a tolerant place then, yes, there is room for music such as hip hop and garage on the island.

wildcat said:
Garage is not s***. I'm looking 4ward 2 twice as nice @ es paradis, and if ibiza really is such a tolerant place then, yes, there is room for music such as hip hop and garage on the island.

That's the hypocracy of Ibiza.

"I'm very tolerant, but you're not dressed in clothes as expensive as mine so get out of my way"

"Your musical taste is inferior/not Ibiza enough"

It's inevitalble, but some people are blind to the fact that they themselves do it.

Who cares about hypocrisy?
The fact remains that garage and hip hop are shit!!! and don't deserve to be on this island!!!

I think this also applys to people liking certain clubs. For example, it is frowned upon for you to like Eden as your favourite club for example.

It wasn't a personal dig at anyone - it was a commnent about the so called "tolerance" of clubbers in Ibiza.

hey johnny i think i've mentioned this several times now. but then i suppose we've got to tolerate hypocracy! ooh this is turning into a right philosophical jar of worms, i bet john stuart mill is turning in his grave - thomas hobbes will be ok though.

ciao djb

Back