Mutu V chelsea

agentundercover

So Chelsea.

You sack someone for a drugs offence. Get them off payroll.

Then you sue them.

Talk about having your cake and eating it.

They guy has been subject to random tests and is evidently clear after what must have been the most difficult time of his life.

Compassion? It's a fu cking discrace. And would they have sacked Drogba? My arse.

your thoughts please.

hmmm....

who cares.

what exactly were they suing him for? - i dont get it.

£14m worth of unsold pre-printed Mutu shirts?

surely not in wages...

A bit of a shot over the bow, isn't it?

Don't do cocaine and then head down to the practice ground when you've got a contract you signed that says you won't do cocaine!

How did Rio get treated the way he did for missing a drug test? Never was proved that he took drugs. Ok he missed it pretty much on purpose to conceal the fact that he may have been up to no good but the other side of this is look at Merson. He admitted it (before he caught!) and bawled his eyes out on Tv and got molly cuddled by the league and the fact that David Dein was head honcho then!! Now Merson has the cheek to sit on Soccer Saturday and slag off players who may not be as good or have the talent like he did but least they didn't take drugs and cry when caught! They are just going about their job. Remind me Merson of your successful manager's career too?

Great player Merson just a tosser.

Rant over.

Don't do cocaine and then head down to the practice ground when you've got a contract you signed that says you won't do cocaine!

thats right johnny!!

instead, go out do beak, supplied by your younger brother then "forget" about your test and move house, taking the test at a leter date when clean!!

yes - or we will sack you.

which they did.

to go after him for 14m also is sh1t & sorry but smacks of typical chelsea behaviour.

that is their problem - he did not recieve the transfer fee.
He signed a new contract with Juventus before he had even finished serving his ban :rolleyes:
I think that's why the club continued to push for reimbursement.

Plus, cocaine stays in your system for one day. How stupid do you have to be?

He signed a new contract with Juventus before he had even finished serving his ban :rolleyes:
I think that's why the club continued to push for reimbursement.

Plus, cocaine stays in your system for one day. How stupid do you have to be?

Dont :rolleyes: me sunshine;):lol:!

He was well within his rights to sign a contract! He had been sacked by his employers for gross misconduct. The fact they had paid a fee for him was beyond his control.

so if he had not signed a contract with anyone, would Chelsea have not gone after him?

whether he was stupid or not is irrelevant & the fact it is coke is also irrelevent.

if i hit my boss tomorrow, I get sacked. they dont have the right to sue me for the costs of employing me (for instance a recruitment agency fee).

anyway, i'm on a loser here!

Dont :rolleyes: me sunshine;):lol:!

He was well within his rights to sign a contract! He had been sacked by his employers for gross misconduct. The fact they had paid a fee for him was beyond his control.

so if he had not signed a contract with anyone, would Chelsea have not gone after him?

whether he was stupid or not is irrelevant & the fact it is coke is also irrelevent.

if i hit my boss tomorrow, I get sacked. they dont have the right to sue me for the costs of employing me (for instance a recruitment agency fee).

anyway, i'm on a loser here!

i think yu should climb up a gantry on the M25 dressed as batman to protest on Mutu's behalf.:lol:

Back