Must see places in Ibiza?

senpai

I am planning a trip to Spain either in May or June. Nothing is finalised yet. I was thinking of going to Ibiza as well. What are the must-see places over there?

I am planning a trip to Spain either in May or June. Nothing is finalised yet. I was thinking of going to Ibiza as well. What are the must-see places over there?
It depends a lot on your preferences! The island has history, such as Dalt Vila Castle in Eivissa, where you can easily spend an afternoon or evening when you add a tour to eat in a nice restaurant. There are also countless different restaurants on the island that you can visit! A day trip to Formentera is an experience, and the island has several of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Hippy Market Las Dalias, Es Vedra, Benirras drums, Sunsets in different places. And of course many world famous clubs. The island has a lot to offer, and you should familiarize yourself with it well in advance. After visiting a couple of times, I would like to give you a tip, don't try to see too much in one trip. Just pick a few destinations, such as the castle and the old town, and enjoy the island's atmosphere, sunsets, food and music. Or rent a car and tour the island. The end will be found in time when you come again! 😉

HOT TIP:

Lidl (SA), Atlantis, that Spar shop, FGP's dilapidated rental cars, the missing submarine, the croissant show with no show, the hippy market with no hippies, the locals only restaurant with no locals, Can Misses on a Saturday night, the KAVE (see secret forum for details)

Id recommend Portitxol, take a mask and snorkel plus wine. Cala aubarca, (some great rock jumps!) take mask and snorkel plus wine. Gorgeous spots with minimal people, heaven. Open to more suggestions of similar spots…….

Back