Must-avoids for solo women

Janesy

I’m a solo woman and will be back in San An for a few days next week. I haven’t travelled to the island alone before though so what are the must-avoids for lone women in the town? (Obvs, hit me with the must-dos too If you have them. I want to have fun as well as practise any self-defence). Ta!

Hello Janesy. The island is very safe. Just stick the same principles you would when you visit any strange place

The most obvious general advice is don't walk with your phone out alone late at night

Please don't worry 🙂

I’m a solo woman and will be back in San An for a few days next week. I haven’t travelled to the island alone before though so what are the must-avoids for lone women in the town? (Obvs, hit me with the must-dos too If you have them. I want to have fun as well as practise any self-defence). Ta!
Don't share Drinks with strangers.. but that rule applies everywhere in the world.
Don't go to a hotel afterparty with a bunch of dudes... same as everywhere...
Don't get in the cars of strangers.. same as everywhere...

Hello Janesy. The island is very safe. Just stick the same principles you would when you visit any strange place

The most obvious general advice is don't walk with your phone out alone late at night

Please don't worry 🙂
Thank you so much!

Don't share Drinks with strangers.. but that rule applies everywhere in the world.
Don't go to a hotel afterparty with a bunch of dudes... same as everywhere...
Don't get in the cars of strangers.. same as everywhere...
I’m happy to say that my solo clubbing/ travelling is rusty but these rules never die. My after parties usually involve a cuppa and a game of Candy Crush.

Back