Music @ Soul Heaven?

B

Bling10

I keep hearing good things about pin-up and am deffinetly going to check it out this aug....what type of music should i expect from this wednesday nighter??

Really soulful American house, the music was blinding, they've got the English Soul Heaven residents there like Phil Asher who I really rate, then various guests thru-out summer, it was Kerri Chandler last wk when we were there, Byron Stingley this wk, they've got Little Louie and Kenny Dope later on in same, all the NYC Daddies.

It is definitely one not to be missed, even worth blowing Erick out for :p

There for two weeks so will only have to pay erick one visit then, deffo gonna hit soul heaven.....it sounds damn good!! Did u go to garlands?? another nite thats intruiging me...

Barbie said:
Really soulful American house, the music was blinding, they've got the English Soul Heaven residents there like Phil Asher who I really rate, then various guests thru-out summer, it was Kerri Chandler last wk when we were there, Byron Stingley this wk, they've got Little Louie and Kenny Dope later on in same, all the NYC Daddies.

Sounds fantastic. I’m dying to go. :D :D

Bling10 said:
There for two weeks so will only have to pay erick one visit then, deffo gonna hit soul heaven.....it sounds damn good!! Did u go to garlands?? another nite thats intruiging me...

Garlands isn't open yet, well it opens today.

Music at Izit Dance is a mixture of funky and tech house i even have a couple of Cd's that I got off Nicky Holt and Stuart Patterson.
Both were great guys but the promotor was a bit of a knob

Barbie said:

What time is the best time to get there?

Afternoon job or arrive in the evening for a full on night till 6am?

We got there about 7.30pm I think, it opened at 4pm, it wasn't that busy then but it was really nice to chill on the terrace and then Kerri Chandler came on at 10pm on the terrace and then moved inside at midnight til 6am. I'd do similar times again.

Back