Music Revival 2004

coley

Who's got a feeling in there soul that next year will be huge with the choons????......I certainly have.

For me the music hasnt been free flowing "house" wise since 2001 IMHO but I reckon next year will be superb.......I for one sure cant wait. 8)

Thats the feeling I get anyways........How about you guys?????..

Also if any of you heard any tunes already u reckon will be big next year please list them ;)

Thank you my luverly balearic loons :p :p and god bless ya ikle cotton hickory docks :p

coley said:
Who's got a feeling in there soul that next year will be huge with the choons????......I certainly have.
For me the music hasnt been free flowing "house" wise since 2001 IMHO but I reckon next year will be superb.......I for one sure cant wait. 8)
Thats the feeling I get anyways........How about you guys?????..
Also if any of you heard any tunes already u reckon will be big next year please list them ;)
Thank you my luverly balearic loons :p :p and god bless ya ikle cotton hickory docks :p

Totally agree, music needs an urgent change... For me is not since 2001, is since 1999... :rolleyes:

i thought music was much better this year than it has been for a while, there was some good funky house to get me back into it, some great trance which is my favourite genre, and some cool electro going round too, but i have a feeling next year won't be as good

I reckon it will........When I went in June this year alot of the people I spoke to told me that it was the quietist season they could remember for that time of year and it certainly was judging on my past times on the white isle.

Sure there was a few good tunes about but for me the music wasnt as great as previouse times I've been.

I know the Trance scene had a good year but House is more my thing.

So its roll on 2004 for some good house tunes.

Fingers Crossed. ;) 8) 8) 8)

Did the trance scene have a good year? :confused:

I thought its popolurity seemed to wain quite alot compared to previous years?

Do you think tune wise?

i can only think of a handful....do you notthink there has been a hell of alot of remixes/bootlegs etc.?

there was but I was chatting to Graham Gold coz who I met thru one of my mates whos quite well known and he plays alot of upfront trance stuff on his radio slot.
Most of it which I had never heard b4.

I lost intrest in trance for a while coz it all started sounding samey but this year I heard some very good tunes although house is still my main thing

Trance is still my main thing actually......jsut seem to fall back a bit this year i thought!

Still, there was some very good tunes now and again :p

Back