music on beach

C

cheryl pearson

do you think peole will mind if we find a quiet spot early evening on the beach with low music so adults can chill a bit and the kids play on the beach once the hot sun has gone down a bit

cheryl pearson said:
do you think peole will mind if we find a quiet spot early evening on the beach with low music so adults can chill a bit and the kids play on the beach once the hot sun has gone down a bit
no one would care a less even if ye'd have a huge party not to mention a few chillout sounds.enjoy.

i'm afraid you're wrong johntaz.

people do care. noise was the biggest concern of ibiza residents in a recent survey about their lives on the island. i really wish visitors would show just a little respect for what is after all 'home' for many people.

stephen said:
i'm afraid you're wrong johntaz.

people do care. noise was the biggest concern of ibiza residents in a recent survey about their lives on the island. i really wish visitors would show just a little respect for what is after all 'home' for many people.
I appreciate and respect the fact that ibiza is peoples homes, but i do not intend to go to the beach blasting my music out. i just thought around 7/8pm when the weather is cooler it would be nice to go down to the beach with the kids for a few ball games or for the kids to explore for a while whilst the adults chilled and enjoyed the surroundings with a little low soft music do you think this would be appropriate stephen?

cheryl pearson said:

I'd say you'd be fine, especially with having the kids around. But as Stephen said, don't go upsetting the residents. I'm sure you're not daft ;)

I may be wrong, but on most beaches, you wouldn't be able to use the sunbeds after 7pm.

I suppose with playing music you have to be sensible about it
If you are away from residential areas then you will be fine as long as it isn't too loud
If someone objects then you can turn it off

sorry cheryl,

no, if you don't have the music too loud nobody will be concerned - although it is still 'scorchio at 7 or 8 at the moment. it was just the somewhat ill informed advice that you originally received that i was at odds with. i think as long as you show some consideration for others you will be more than welcomed here ( whatever your nationality - i've read some absurd reports on here about anti-british feeling).
i'm absolutely certain that you and your kids will have a great holiday on the island - how about doing a review for us when you come back?

Back