Music On 2017

From my experience that couldn't be further from the truth but fair enough :lol:
Haha weird!

Went to cacoon the other night and it was half the amount of people but everyone being all chaotic and pushing and all over (besides dudes all over u trying to Mack even if you're dancing but that's a dif story)... I'm not even that big on music on but always amazing how so many people rammed into a place can be so civil.

I stopped going to music on two years ago because the crowd has been so appalling all the time. have to admit I´ve not been in 2016 or 2017. on the other hand, I´ve never experienced ANY issues at cocoon and I´m going almost every week (did not go this monday though).

I stopped going to music on two years ago because the crowd has been so appalling all the time. have to admit I´ve not been in 2016 or 2017. on the other hand, I´ve never experienced ANY issues at cocoon and I´m going almost every week (did not go this monday though).
That's funny... well my first music on was only in 2016.. I was not expecting it and still don't, since let's admit it from outside point of view that crowd looks like duche bags.. but yeah, still get taken back by how everyone passes each other by with out shoving, if people see you are trying to get through and have the option they move a bit or help you get by.
I mean even this last one, I was dancing around with a group and they looked pretty high but good vibes.. at one point one of the guys takes out a body spray or some sort of deodorant and freshens up and goes back to dancing.

I don't know I always feel like I try to act politely myself but whenever I go to music on here it makes me check myself to be even more considerate of others.

Cacoon was pretty bad until the last few hours of the night when the people standing around (like it's a bar, type not having good time but not leaving) and the ones acting rowdy left and a very very nice crowd remained.

That's funny... well my first music on was only in 2016.. I was not expecting it and still don't, since let's admit it from outside point of view that crowd looks like duche bags..

The first and last time I went to Music On the crowd was so rude, bargey and objectionable I never went back. Never seen a badly mannered crowd at Cocoon but then I went early this year, probably for the first time. Crowd was great and didn't have to wait for anything to change later in the night.

You must've got real lucky with your Music On crowd, and real unlucky with your Cocoon crowd; since the polar-opposite is almost always the case @MashkaNYC

Part 2 line up is now out:

Terrace - Marco Carola Marathon (6pm-Close)

Main Room - 11-2:30 Apollonia
2:30-4:30 Joey Daniel
4:30-6:30 LEON

Back