Music festival thoughts

thanks guys! knew i could count on loyal spotlighters ;)

there has been some really good views which makes the write-up a lot easier and much more interesting! :)

I just did it - here's a methodological issue. When you speak of downloading music it would be better to seperate DJ mixes and songs in different questions. Its something to write in your discussion anyway! Good luck with your studies :)

I just did it - here's a methodological issue. When you speak of downloading music it would be better to seperate DJ mixes and songs in different questions. Its something to write in your discussion anyway! Good luck with your studies :)

yea this has been mentioned a couple of times in the final comments question! - the aim of the study is to look at file sharing/illegal downloading and whether it has had an effect on the music festival boom - but i thought it would be wise to be careful about the language in the questions. I thought that if i kept mentioning the fact that it was technically illegal or wrong then people may answer dishonestly. So i tried to word it so that people would know it was asking about file sharing/illegal downloading but feel comfortable enough to answer.

A couple of people have mentioned downloading mixes and also the use of spotify - so this is all really good stuff that I can add into the conclusion :D

Thanks for the responses guys - all been so helpful!

Back