Music at Space.....?

xpander

What is the music style at Space?

Is it just funky house?

I've heard that it's funky house on the terrace and a bit harder inside? (Oooh - EErr Missus!)

Please let me know people. xx

yes its more darker, more sweaty and certainly harder.

its a bit like the main room of amnesia but is not if you get what i mean.

arrr I love tribal house, never head lawler, so i take it he plays tribal then...

all more reason to go then

lynch said:
arrr I love tribal house, never head lawler, so i take it he plays tribal then...

all more reason to go then

Lawler on the terrace is one not to be missed, something happens to him when he gets into that DJ booth in Space cos I've seen him loads of times in England and he never quite recreates that Space vibe :rolleyes: :?:

It also depends on the D.J line up. I find the music on terrace to be funky -baleric, house, and tribal beats-. When the party goes inside it becomes harder, a little darker - well we're inside after all ;)

premile said:
It also depends on the D.J line up. I find the music on terrace to be funky -baleric, house, and tribal beats-. When the party goes inside it becomes harder, a little darker - well we're inside after all ;)

Good summation.

To be quite honest, the actual music played at Space isn't all that. Maybe one good tune every Half hour. (Of course there are exceptions). But the vibe and the people make it what it is.

And the aeroplanes...

Back