Music at closing partys... :-/

Agree with the above ^
I'm opting for maybe glitterbox, possibly a house night at pacha rather than the techier nights - tried to get into tech house as there's so many nights on but ain't happening - deep and house beats all the way for me

Doh, we have always wanted to go to the clossing parties as we normaly go earlty or late season (going to la troya and Matinee @ Amnesia, hed kandi, Defected, Glitterbox and bora bora) we have booked for Wed, 30 Sep 2015 to Wed, 7 Oct 2015 thinking it was all about the Space Closing Fiesta, as all the other night will have finnished by then.

Are we going to be dissapointed?

we have booked for Wed, 30 Sep 2015 to Wed, 7 Oct 2015 thinking it was all about the Space Closing Fiesta, as all the other night will have finnished by then.

Are we going to be dissapointed?

Definitely not. It's still my favourite time of the season. Space Closing Fiesta (imho) is far better than their opening party. The last 7-hours in particular on the terrace are just magic.

There will be loads going on - apart from the big closing parties. Just the vibe. The island is buzzing. It's not a damp squib like other Med resorts which wind down towards the tail end of the season. it's a full on celebration. Pure music lovers, few tourists and curfews which are not really adhered to. I love it!

Definitely not. It's still my favourite time of the season. Space Closing Fiesta (imho) is far better than their opening party. The last 7-hours in particular on the terrace are just magic.

There will be loads going on - apart from the big closing parties. Just the vibe. The island is buzzing. It's not a damp squib like other Med resorts which wind down towards the tail end of the season. it's a full on celebration. Pure music lovers, few tourists and curfews which are not really adhered to. I love it!

I still need to make it out for Space Closing, do something different. Next year maybe (Although might do a season next year!)

That was a cream event at amnesia that's always played more commercial music, you wouldn't know any of the tunes at a ku night when house was exploding in the 90's ;)
I wish amnesia still looked like that :(

Back