Mulletover 5th birthday or Circo loco?

I was looking at that myself. Leaning towards Circo Loco personally... I've never been to Heaven so wanted to check it out, plus I'm more familiar with the DJs.

I was looking at that myself. Leaning towards Circo Loco personally... I've never been to Heaven so wanted to check it out, plus I'm more familiar with the DJs.

Would you be swayed by me buying you the beers owed from the Wembley Grid Iron trip and Dr Mick's b'day celebrations ol' mucker?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be swayed by me buying you the beers owed from the Wembley Grid Iron trip and Dr Mick's b'day celebrations ol' mucker?
The prospect of free beer is always a significant factor in any decision making process :lol:
Just confirmed I'm in town Apr 11-15 (possibly longer...)

Kenny!! I was thinking maybe going Circo Loco , Dont go to Heaven that often and is always fun , + 3 rooms i think

some ok-ish music at mulletover but excessively prolific 'wacky/day-glo' quotient :confused:

I'm going to the queen of hoxton rooftop do :)

So a few of us are gona be in town that weekend. Was planning on doing some day raving as well , any takers?

Kenny!! I was thinking maybe going Circo Loco , Dont go to Heaven that often and is always fun , + 3 rooms i think

Hey marc how you keeping!!Think its gonna be Circo Loco,gonna check Tobi neumann and mandy in Fabric on saturday too.Anyone been to any mulletover parties?(Marc if you doing any of those parties let me know maybe meet up)

So a few of us are gona be in town that weekend. Was planning on doing some day raving as well , any takers?
I've got football on the Saturday... might take it easy that night and then go all out on Sunday. What's going on daytime that's worth the damage?? :twisted:

I love Heaven, reminds me of The Cross but on a bigger scale with tall ceilings. Only problem is it is hotter than the sun in there!

Seems theres 5 rooms at Circo Loco as they've got The Island included in it which is basically a small club by itself. Think will stick to just the Sunday night and maybe a friday or saturday afternoon party at either 93 feet East or Public Life (The Toilet)

Fabric can be helpful if you gona get there around 12 but if your gona turn up late around 4am is fine. Think im gona get tkts for CircoLoco yeah. We'll meet ya for a beer before if you around

Fabric can be helpful if you gona get there around 12 but if your gona turn up late around 4am is fine. Think im gona get tkts for CircoLoco yeah. We'll meet ya for a beer before if you around

Yeah think i might get tkts in case and maybe a fabric first card,Cool pm me your number if you like an i text you,Headin to Frankfurt for some parties tomorrow,Magda in Robert johnsen fri nite!:)

Back