Muggings

B

B1G_H

Ive just heard on the radio that there is 50 muggings a day in san antonio alone!

This has got me worried as there is only me and a mate going not a big group of us, is it really that bad?

MATT

my advice is to stay well away from the west end and you'll be fine..chances are you could go up there every night and nothing will happen but theres always the few wanna be's that will start

I'm not that expierienced when it comes to Ibiza (just 2 years)..but when i am there i prefer to check out Mambo, BarMm ,or the garden before gettin a Taxi to the big Clubs...I'll never get tired of it
:p :p

Either way just enjoy it..and ignore trouble

Hi there I understand your concerns....trust me I go to Ibiza every year and ive NEVER (touch wood) seen or had any trouble. As the guy above said certain areas of the West End u need to avoid much the same as if Im sure u were in ur home town? just chil and have a great time no place like it on earth but I assure u u will enjoy it more at the 'proper' bars and clubs......Check out Coastline and Kanya...wicked!

Thanx dudes for your advice, i aint a trouble maker i hate trouble but sometimes its unavoidable thankfully ive never been involved in any in my home town although u always get the prats that start on you but i always manage to talk myself out of it, it helps havin some double hard mates around aswell. My only concern really was that there will onl be 2 of us n we will seem an easy taget 2 17 year olds compared to 8 25 year olds.

MATT

I've never had any trouble, just don't think that you have nothing to worry about and take care of your money & belongings.

watch it

Just got back from ibiza ,while i was there one of me mates was almost robbed. Basically what happened was he was on his way back to the appartment on his own and a spanish bloke came up to him and started to talk to him about english football , going on about owen and beckham and what great players they were. He then proceeded to demonstrate a tackle while putting his hand in my mates pocket. He did this twice before my mate realised and told him to fcuk off.
My mate didn't seem to think that he had anything missing so the the robbin get didn't get away with it that time, but it's worth thinking about when some comes up to you trying to be a little too freindly.
Other than that I had a wicked week it was my 3rd time in ibiza in as many years and probabbly rates as the best yet ! :D

I hope you do get mugged you f***in asslick. And hopefully by my f***ing pandas, they'll f*** you up BAD motherf***er! Maybe they'll get a bamboo shoot and ram it up your rectum!

f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

Schlong Luvr

Re: watch it

bullyvine said:
Just got back from ibiza ,while i was there one of me mates was almost robbed. Basically what happened was he was on his way back to the appartment on his own and a spanish bloke came up to him and started to talk to him about english football , going on about owen and beckham and what great players they were. He then proceeded to demonstrate a tackle while putting his hand in my mates pocket. He did this twice before my mate realised and told him to fcuk off.
My mate didn't seem to think that he had anything missing so the the robbin get didn't get away with it that time, but it's worth thinking about when some comes up to you trying to be a little too freindly.
Other than that I had a wicked week it was my 3rd time in ibiza in as many years and probabbly rates as the best yet ! :D

Exactly what happend to me last year: I had my wallet stolen. This year though, it happened again, but I knew what was going on so I pushed the guy away and told him to f*** off...and he did!

MonsterFallous said:
I hope you do get mugged you f***in asslick. And hopefully by my f***ing pandas, they'll f*** you up BAD motherf***er! Maybe they'll get a bamboo shoot and ram it up your rectum!

f*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

Schlong Luvr

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you a mate of segs82? ;)

Back