Mr Hudson & The Library

I first saw Mr Hudson and the Library open up the Other Stage at Glasto in 07, then a couple of other times over the weekend. Bought the CD on my return and saw them in Manchester later that year. Had tickets to see him this year and it got postponed twice so just waited til Glasto again. Bit gutted he seems to have got rid of The Library, especially the piano player with the afro who was ace. Will be interesting to see how he does now with the whole Kanye West connection.

Most of the Library are still involved are far as I can see. They were at Glasto this year - well Joy and Wilkie definitely.

TJ (the keyboards) left to move to be with a lady IIRC, before the the whole Kanye hook-up.

it would appear Kanye West is the NEW OFFICIAL King of Pop TM

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Ente...-your-side.html

“You know everyone loves and respects Michael but times change. It’s so sad to see Michael gone but it makes a path for a new King of Pop and I’m willing to take that on. There’s nobody who can match me in sales and in
respect so it only makes sense for me to take over Michael’s crown and become the new King,” said West. “First there was Elvis, then there was Michael, now in the 21st century its Kanye’s time to rule. I have nothing but respect for Michael but someone needs to pick up where he left off and there’s nobody better than me to do that. I am the new King of Pop.”

[insert expletive as appropriate/]

He worked with Tiesto one of his songs too, as did Dizzee Rascal. Maybe Tiesto is cool now ?

P. S. - I was on this lark ages ago, I think he was better with 'The Library' as he looked like a right ponce at the MOBO's.

Back