Mr Doyles finishing number

lil' Joey

Could anyone tell me the name of the track Mark Doyle uses to finish a Hed Kandi night. He has played it every time i have seen him, apart from Birmingham last week, and that was totally justifed due to the lack luster crowd and over keen bouncers who wanted the place empty. But if any one know the tital, could you let me know

Cheers :D

have always preferred it when he plays Brand New Heavies, it's a bit more personal to me... EVERYONE loves Joe Smooth.... (Although saying that. I finished up on it last sat as it just felt right to do so)

matt collins said:
have always preferred it when he plays Brand New Heavies, it's a bit more personal to me... EVERYONE loves Joe Smooth.... (Although saying that. I finished up on it last sat as it just felt right to do so)
Matt do you know if its just Mark coming over to play @Pacha- Switzerland on 5th Dec :?:

Not sure, think there might be one of the others going as well. I'm in Birmingham then Sheffield that weekend so it's not me. Will try to find out for you though.

matt collins said:
Not sure, think there might be one of the others going as well. I'm in Birmingham then Sheffield that weekend so it's not me. Will try to find out for you though.
Thanks fella ;)
Im really looking forward to this night :D

matt collins said:

Are you playing the main room at Bed?

I've missed last 2 :oops: but will try and make this one ;)

matt collins said:

I will probably see you at both then matt. I have become a bit of a sucker for the hed kabndi sound as of late. Been to the last to at BED, oh my word were they big. John Jones and Mark Doyle have both said get tickets for NYE as its gonna be a biggie. :D

*Excited* re. Bed!

Am even getting the old Gatecrasher peeps excited about this one !

no idea which room I'll be in...... The usual one???? It's me John J and Andy Norm I believe so it'll be a good little giggle.

Back