Movistar mobile phone/internet

JT

HELP!

I have a Movistar mobile broadband dongle but i can't recharge the credit as i don't know the phone number. i can't text my other phone or call as there is no credit. Is there a code you can type to get the number?

Some phones will have a function somewhere in the menus that shows the sim card's phone number.

sorry jt not really sure. have you tried calling 1004? they can tell you your number.

Result!!! just found the box it came in inside my case. The box has the number on.... Now all i have do is work out how i can get them to change the sim to a micro sim for my iPhone 4

If you live in Spain can you advise on whether I should bother with Movistar or go to someone else? I've asked elsewhere but there's no consensus.

i can't work out if they're useless or dishonest (or both) but I had no idea just what a saga it would be to install basic broadband. The engineer told me he was too afraid to go on the roof!

As far as i can see they're all the same! I've had vodafone, EE, Movistar etc over the years.........

Remember. My original post was over 10 years ago!!!!!!

I now have a UK sim that gives me unlimited european calls/texts for £20pm Works a treat!!

Back