Moving to Ibiza with barely any money and nowhere to live

Ev2830

Basically I'm going to be moving to ibiza soon, I'm going to have barely any money let's say about 150-200 euro when I get there I also don't know anyone.

I was looking for advice on where to sleep I heard that you are not allowed to sleep on the beach is this true?

Also I am going to be investing that 150-200 on some, let's say merchandise so I will have some income and hopefully over a bit of time a lot of income seeing as though ibiza is the party capital of the world and all that, if anyone has some tips on acquiring merchandise I'd appreciate it.

Also how easy is it to get around ibiza? Could I cycle from place to place easy enough?

Also what is the crime like? As in would I have to worry about being robbed having nowhere to live and that

Why? Is it that bad moving to Ibiza with no money? Put into context that I have nowhere to live in the country I'm in now and that it's effing cold at day and night

What kind of merchandise are we talking here? Sunglasses? Hats? Fresh fruit and veg?

I don't know what the rules of this forum are I don't want to get myself banned so basically the kind of merchandise I am talking about is the illegal kind of merchandise.

right...if you are actually serious with your posts...

A) no, you cannot discuss drugs on here. by signing up you agreed to our forum rules (which you should have read before agreeing). here they are just in case you really care to actively participate to this forum in the future https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/help/terms
B) as others said, my advice would be to get back to the drawing board. ibiza is very expensive, it is really difficult to find a place to live currently and you will be skint before you know it.

on a personal note, you seem to want to come to ibiza for the wrong reasons mate. and if I may be honest, posting stuff like this on a public forum is plain stupid. If I were you I would consider your next steps wisely.

I'd avoid the carved wooden phallic symbols if I were you - their appeal seems to have waned over the years..

If the OP goes ahead with this venture a "chronicle 2.0" sticky maybe worth a punt!!! Even if it only lasts 24 hours.

€200? Mate, not sure of your current living arrangements but I don't think I could survive on £200 if I moved back in with my parents! Surely a wide-up. But if not, I say pull-out some stops to raise some more capital before you go. If that means pushing it back a month (or two!), I'd recommend that

Back