Moving To Ibiza In September

Bailey

Hello! So on the 21st of September in flying out to Ibiza to start fresh I have been saving for ages and have booked a apartment for 12 Months I'm a House DJ Too! The apartment is in west San Antonio! What's Good to do around there and is there anyone out there during the winter?

Hello! So on the 21st of September in flying out to Ibiza to start fresh I have been saving for ages and have booked a apartment for 12 Months I'm a House DJ Too! The apartment is in west San Antonio! What's Good to do around there and is there anyone out there during the winter?
Good luck Baily ,

San an is a bit quiet in winter but not dead .

We live in Santa Eulalia .

If you like footy find the fish bar , if you like a roast find the olive tree .

Hope djing isn't your only income !!

Mart

Good luck Baily ,

San an is a bit quiet in winter but not dead .

We live in Santa Eulalia .

If you like footy find the fish bar , if you like a roast find the olive tree .

Hope djing isn't your only income !!

Mart
Hey i have enough money to last me until the 2017 seasons starts then I hope to find a rep job or submit thanks for the pointers!

I moving over in September - but probably going to Santa Eulària for a quiet life.

Back