Moving to Benidorm 2022, Fee Cost?

Luluhking

Hi All

I hope you're all well, I am looking to move to Benidorm soon from the UK, I have found a property (1 bed apartment) & I am looking for some advice on the purchase if possible.

So I'm looking at offering on a 1 bed worth €166,000 which i have in ££ so according the my exchange rates (stated currently) so in theory I should end up with €193,627 which leaves me with some money spare, however I didn't know how much on average it costs to actually move, i.e solicitor fees, tax, moving fees, storage etc, Im hoping i won't need to go over the €193k but im not totally sure,

Could anyone advise me how much they spent on moving over to spain from the UK please?

Yours

Lulu

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All

I hope you're all well, I am looking to move to Benidorm soon from the UK, I have found a property (1 bed apartment) & I am looking for some advice on the purchase if possible.

So I'm looking at offering on a 1 bed worth €166,000 which i have in ££ so according the my exchange rates (stated currently) so in theory I should end up with €193,627 which leaves me with some money spare, however I didn't know how much on average it costs to actually move, i.e solicitor fees, tax, moving fees, storage etc, Im hoping i won't need to go over the €193k but im not totally sure,

Could anyone advise me how much they spent on moving over to spain from the UK please?

Yours

Lulu
Tends to be pretty Ibiza focused on here, would suggest you go looking for Benidorm Expat groups on FB or similar for more specific advice

Not sure if you're still on the hunt for movers, but your best bet is to contact a couple international moving companies that cater to those areas. Most if not all of them will give you an estimate at no charge and go from there as far as deciding who to use, whether to tackle it yourself, or whatever. If you need a place to start, I've heard good things about 3 Movers, but I haven't used them personally. If you talk to three or four movers, you should have a good idea of how much it will likely cost.

Back