[MOVIE] Cala Nova Ibiza-The Other Ibiza

McRackin

Super Moderator
Every year more musicians, dancers, writers, artists and audience find their way to Cala Nova in Ibiza. They come from everywhere to share their talents. This is a movie about the art of living, a film about relationships between people, nature and healing. This is not about success, clubbing nights, vip hotels and star dj’s. A documentary about music, life and happiness.
Produced & Directed by: Israel Rojo & Gino Taihuttu
Camera & Edit by: Israel Rojo, Irene Martin and Sanne Jansen

Sorry I’ve not seen it before, I meant the footage but I enjoyed it and if I’d never been I’d be on Skyscanner looking at flights!

Every year more musicians, dancers, writers, artists and audience find their way to Cala Nova in Ibiza. They come from everywhere to share their talents. This is a movie about the art of living, a film about relationships between people, nature and healing. This is not about success, clubbing nights, vip hotels and star dj’s. A documentary about music, life and happiness.
Produced & Directed by: Israel Rojo & Gino Taihuttu
Camera & Edit by: Israel Rojo, Irene Martin and Sanne Jansen

i realy enjoyed watching this film about cala nova, it seems a wonderful place with true and honest caracters, i liked the live music and yes, even the saxophon:D that english guy playing it is pretty cool.

Back