MoS - Jan / Feb Line-up's!!!

Barbie said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We'd better be equal by the end of Jan unless you're standing me up on my birthday :evil: :lol:

No.. im talking in terms of me visiting Ministry and you visitng Turnmills. Im not going to ve visiting Ministry till Feb, so at the ned of jan you wouldve gone to Turnmills more than me to MoS. It might be a close race.

I value my life enough to realise I cant stand you up on your bday ;)

Ferd said:
No.. im talking in terms of me visiting Ministry and you visitng Turnmills. Im not going to ve visiting Ministry till Feb, so at the ned of jan you wouldve gone to Turnmills more than me to MoS. It might be a close race.

I value my life enough to realise I cant stand you up on your bday ;)

:lol: It won't be close come the end of the year when you've seen the light and are @ Ministry every week :lol: Actually me and Tom want to come to Serious with you one month now it's moved from the stupid Cross, will you keep me informed of venues :oops:

Good, I'm glad you've got your priorities right :lol: ;)

Dont worry I'll keep you updated :D .. Youre away for the Jan Serious, dont think theres a Serious in Feb, and the one in March is said to be in Scala. Not sure i'll be keen on that one though! :eek:

Ferd said:
Dont worry I'll keep you updated :D .. Youre away for the Jan Serious, dont think theres a Serious in Feb, and the one in March is said to be in Scala. Not sure i'll be keen on that one though! :eek:

Shush, keep it quiet, I have my reputation to maintain :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Shush, keep it quiet, I have my reputation to maintain :lol: ;)

Yeah, maintain, go on Queen B!! Saving a space on your podium?!? I thought you rented the square foot by the hour??

Bet you never thought you'd see me here!!:spank:

Philly Cent said:
Yeah, maintain, go on Queen B!! Saving a space on your podium?!? I thought you rented the square foot by the hour??

Bet you never thought you'd see me here!!:spank:

:lol:

What are you doing here, have you come to play with us??

Maybe!!! A little casual surfing, & look what i stumbled upon!! Queen B spreading the love about the Mighty Ministry!! Good work, and i have mentioned it to psales@, who's equally impressed!!

Where were you for NDSM & Groove Armada? Your podium was bare?:?:

Philly Cent said:
Pray tell hombre? If yr English not so good, why?

wtf - "my english not so good?", which bit of "psales needs a good beating" does not make sense in english.

La razon for the beating- old sparring partner of mine. just a friendly beating you understand;)

Philly Cent said:
Maybe!!! A little casual surfing, & look what i stumbled upon!! Queen B spreading the love about the Mighty Ministry!! Good work, and i have mentioned it to psales@, who's equally impressed!!

Where were you for NDSM & Groove Armada? Your podium was bare?:?:

It doesn't take much to impress Phil tho does it :lol:

I know I'm having withdrawal symptoms, not been there since mid-December, normal podium service will be resumed for Sander K :D

Cheeky!!

Missed 2 belting nights, and i was surprised you wern't there!!

Feb 5th, what? I'd have put money on you being there for the Size Launch!! Not gonna go to SK, too many good nights later in the month!!:p

Philly Cent said:
Feb 5th, what? I'd have put money on you being there for the Size Launch!! Not gonna go to SK, too many good nights later in the month!!:p

I'm in Barcelona for the wkend of Size launch (celebrating my 21st :lol: )

So if you're missing Sander K when are our paths going to cross again :cry:

onemore said:
i hear we are getting the train Nish?? Andy rang me Friday. i am in attendance fo sure!!

Not sure mate. Would think that was best. Someone mentioned a mini bus as well but Ill im thinking about going early and waxing some overdraft darn sarf.

Barbie said:
I'm in Barcelona for the wkend of Size launch (celebrating my 21st :lol: )

So if you're missing Sander K when are our paths going to cross again :cry:

Hey, enjoy yr 21st, you will like Barcelona!!

Club Class or Pure i'd guess..........:rolleyes:

Philly Cent said:
Hey, enjoy yr 21st, you will like Barcelona!!

Club Class or Pure i'd guess..........:rolleyes:

I bet you'd never have guessed that I was nearly 21 :lol: Yay I LOVE Barcelona, cannot wait :D

Oh yeah I'll prob be in attendance for those as well, just meant Sander K will be my first visit of the year ;)

Philly Cent said:
Good, for a moment there, thought there was a little aggression on this forum, not initially interpretted as humour!!:!:

agression on spotlight, no sir just a light hearted spanking now and again:spank: :lol: :lol:

Philly Cent said:
Babs, what's Stui's reunion all about?

:lol: One of Spotlight's most valued members got banned last Friday :evil: :lol: so this is the countdown til his return on Friday :D :lol:

Just ignore me you know I'm not altogether there :confused: :lol:

Back