Morphy Richards

The funny thing is, I'm sat here at my desk, fingers twitching and couldn't stop myself from giving the fridge idea some serious consideration. :oops: :lol:

mf05.jpg

I found this one but it costs more then the actual teasmaid. :cry:

Robder said:
:lol:

B___ O__...can we train Naddyz up to be the new Stuie protege please?

:confused: what does that entail?

(do you think there is a chance of some kind of humiliating ritualistic initiation process, because I'd really like that

naddyz said:
Robder said:
:lol:

B___ O__...can we train Naddyz up to be the new Stuie protege please?

:confused: what does that entail?

(do you think there is a chance of some kind of humiliating ritualistic initiation process, because I'd really like that

Run before they catch you, it's an advice from a B____ :eek: :eek:

Can I just say

I dont like your teasmaid...... it looks like a Stormtrooper's Helmet..

This is by no way meant as more piss for your bonfire, just a matter of personal taste.........

Andy anyway - its a hostess trolley you need........ its the 2006 "must have" sweetie....

Robder said:
http://www.teasmade.com/msgboard/index.html

:oops: :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this post!

Robder on Teasmade message board said:
I've just ordered a Morphy Richards 'Tea am' from your fancy web site and I can't tell you how excited I am about the concept of being woken up by radio four and a nice cup of posh fortnum & masons English Breakfast tea! I'm also interested in becoming a teasmade enthusiast. I rather like the look of the nice lady surrounded by all her amazing teasmade collectables - can you tell me how I can get in touch with her to network and perhaps buy an extra special teasmade sweatshirt? Thanks for introducing me to the world of teasmaids and I'm looking forward to receiving my Tea AM! :)

Morbyd said:
I love this post!

I've just ordered a Morphy Richards 'Tea am' from your fancy web site and I can't tell you how excited I am about the concept of being woken up by radio four and a nice cup of posh fortnum & masons English Breakfast tea! I'm also interested in becoming a teasmade enthusiast. I rather like the look of the nice lady surrounded by all her amazing teasmade collectables - can you tell me how I can get in touch with her to network and perhaps buy an extra special teasmade sweatshirt? Thanks for introducing me to the world of teasmaids and I'm looking forward to receiving my Tea AM! :)

And this reply!

Roweena said:
Your quite right to be excited about the arrival of your "Tea am" Robder. I've made the well informed choice of buying one a month ago and I can't tell you what a delight it is to wake up every morning to my favourite breakfast radio show and a steaming cuppa!!! Enjoy!

...In fact, I'm pleased to say my morphy richards milk furore has kicked up more of a storm than the Pacha NYC opening! :lol:

Morbyd said:
Morbyd said:
I love this post!

And this reply!

Roweena said:
Your quite right to be excited about the arrival of your "Tea am" Robder. I've made the well informed choice of buying one a month ago and I can't tell you what a delight it is to wake up every morning to my favourite breakfast radio show and a steaming cuppa!!! Enjoy!

Stalker alert!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Subject: Re: Re: Morphy Richards
Robder, where do you live? Here in Surrey we have a monthly teasmaid enthusiast get together. Our next one is quite soon, would you like to come? We've got a team doing some 'extreme teasmaiding' where we climb a mountain and make tea in february, and we're always looking for more members. We're definitely thinking about having some kind of jacket made for that occasion.

puppylover said:
Morbyd said:
Morbyd said:
I love this post!

And this reply!

Roweena said:

Robder, where do you live? Here in Surrey we have a monthly teasmaid enthusiast get together. Our next one is quite soon, would you like to come? We've got a team doing some 'extreme teasmaiding' where we climb a mountain and make tea in february, and we're always looking for more members. We're definitely thinking about having some kind of jacket made for that occasion.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

uh oh robder, you might be in deeper than you can possibly imagine...

naddyz said:
puppylover said:
Morbyd said:
Morbyd said:
I love this post!

And this reply!

Roweena said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

uh oh robder, you might be in deeper than you can possibly imagine...

Robder - you HAVE to reply to this ....

Back