Morphy Richards

Robder

morphy_white.jpg

I thought I'd set up my own dedicated Morphy Richards teasmaid thread.

Feel free to pop in if any of you would like to talk with me about it! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ( :confused: )

:lol:

The burning question I've got is have you planned what is the first drink you're going to make in it when it arrives :lol:

I've thought about that and have decided I'll put coffee in one side and tea in the other.

As well as an am/fm radio, it can dispense two different drinks simeltaneously! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

Robder said:
As well as an am/fm radio, it can dispense two different drinks simeltaneously! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Is there no end to this teasmaid talents :lol: :lol: :lol:

What kind of tea - traditional tea or something a bit fancy :lol: I don't think you've put enough thought into this :lol:

OMG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually I have! :p

You know I sent you that text from Fortnum & Masons? Well I found some really posh breakfast and afternoon English tea varieties that I thought would be ideal!

(I can't believe you're assuming I haven't put enough thought into my new teasmaid! :!: :lol: )

milk, one sugar please robder

I have to say that the lady on teasmade.com is simply fabulous and definitely deserves some kind of award, maybe an award with a tea basis (the golden cuppa?), although I'm sure she gets things like that all the time

242_P359_976474.jpg

Robder said:
OMG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually I have! :p

You know I sent you that text from Fortnum & Masons? Well I found some really posh breakfast and afternoon English tea varieties that I thought would be ideal!

(I can't believe you're assuming I haven't put enough thought into my new teasmaid! :!: :lol: )

Sorry I knew you wouldn't take something like this lightly and I'm glad to hear that the appropriate thought has gone into it :lol:

I think it's only right that it should be christened by something a bit fancy from Fortnum & Masons, none of this Tesco commoners stuff for your teasmaid :lol:

Robder said:
Look at all the teasmaids stacked behind her! :eek:

She really is a proper teasmaid enthusiast! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It kind of makes your teasmaid look a bit inadequate when you see a proper teasmaid enthusiast like that with her babies :lol:

Wait til you have to make a normal tea.

The illusion of havin this "fu*king hell I'll never have to leave the bed to make a cup of tea" utopia will be shattered by one word.

Milk.

Either you get the horrible UHT stuff, which can only really be used from those little pots (I had McDonalds as my main source - cue running out of one in fits of laughter with pockets rattling FULL of them), or you have to take a trip to the fridge to get it, which defeated the point

(Assuming you have milk with your tea, of course. But then I think any tea which isn't "normal" (strictly speaking my preferred choice is PG or Sainsburys red label) is, frankly, disgusting, and it's popularity baffles me). I mean Earl Grey? People really like this shit?!

But then one assumes you probably didnt get it for it's tea-making abilities, and more it's kitsh/camp/80's appeal?!

(Though sorry, far be it for me to piss on anyones bonfire! - It is Monday!)

x-amount said:
But then I think any tea which isn't "normal" (strictly speaking my preferred choice is PG or Sainsburys red label) is, frankly, disgusting, and it's popularity baffles me). I mean Earl Grey? People really like this crap?!

You can't beat "normal" tea, but I'm also quite partial to Chai tea.

x-amount said:
But then one assumes you probably didnt get it for it's tea-making abilities, and more it's kitsh/camp/80's appeal?!

Actually that's a very good point! :lol:

I bought the tea am for its practical useage as well as kitsch appeal.

May I suggest that we devote some time in this thread to discussing how to overcome this potential milk problem. :confused:

x-amount said:

The illusion of havin this "fu*king hell I'll never have to leave the bed to make a cup of tea" utopia will be shattered by one word.

Milk.

Either you get the horrible UHT stuff, which can only really be used from those little pots (I had McDonalds as my main source - cue running out of one in fits of laughter with pockets rattling FULL of them), or you have to take a trip to the fridge to get it, which defeated the point

(Assuming you have milk with your tea, of course. But then I think any tea which isn't "normal" (strictly speaking my preferred choice is PG or Sainsburys red label) is, frankly, disgusting, and it's popularity baffles me). I mean Earl Grey? People really like this crap?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4 words 'piss on' 'Rob's' 'fire' :lol:

What about if he purchases one of those 'mini-fridges' that I believe bloke types buy to put in their living room to store all their Stella so they can just watch the game with minimum disruptions and instead he puts it in his bedroom and fills it full of milk instead of Stella :lol:

Barbie said:
x-amount said:

Milk.

(Assuming you have milk with your tea, of course. But then I think any tea which isn't "normal" (strictly speaking my preferred choice is PG or Sainsburys red label) is, frankly, disgusting, and it's popularity baffles me). I mean Earl Grey? People really like this crap?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4 words 'piss on' 'Rob's' 'fire' :lol:

What about if he purchases one of those 'mini-fridges' that I believe bloke types buy to put in their living room to store all their Stella so they can just watch the game with minimum disruptions and instead he puts it in his bedroom and fills it full of milk instead of Stella :lol:

mini fridge is the most boring idea I have ever heard :rolleyes:

OMG!!!
espres18.jpg

the ultimate solution.

Alternatively

MILK_MAN-medium.jpg

he'll bring you milk.

Back