Morillo at Bed

Drew

Basically, he played a golden oldies set.

Wouldn't mind so much but did he really have to drop Insatiable, Believe etc.

His mixing was also so way off it was embarassing!

I think he's had his day.

The club was too full, too hot and they ran out of water.

The evening started off badly as i fell down the stairs at home and dislocated my toe :confused:

And to top my weekend off, the girlfriend has decided she wants a break from Ibiza this year too :cry:

DrewUK said:
Basically, he played a golden oldies set.

Wouldn't mind so much but did he really have to drop Insatiable, Believe etc.

His mixing was also so way off it was embarassing!

I think he's had his day.

The club was too full, too hot and they ran out of water.

The evening started off badly as i fell down the stairs at home and dislocated my toe :confused:

And to top my weekend off, the girlfriend has decided she wants a break from Ibiza this year too :cry:

Sorry you had bad night babe but that's made my Monday morning, thank god I didn't travel all way to Sheffield to hear same set he played a year ago @ Bed :rolleyes: Just to rub it in even more, I had a fab night with Mr Hunter et al @ Ministry :D

Quite worrying what has happened to Erick tho, that's 3 sets he's played in England in the last couple of wks and hardly anyone has had a decent thing to say about him :cry:

What are you going to do about Ibiza, short of binning your g/friend which is probably a tad drastic :p ;)

Barbie said:
What are you going to do about Ibiza, short of binning your g/friend which is probably a tad drastic :p ;)

Don't know. 2 friends have dropped out (as they do) so she doesn't want it to be just the 2 of us. She prefers going as a group as says we may as well go somewhere more chilled.

She's right really because we're trying to save for a much bigger house this year so we need all the money we can get.

Don't know how I'll cope not going, but at least we've just had a straight 5 years there previous and done almost everything.

If we don't go we'll definately go next year.

I'm not giving up without a fight :twisted:

Back