More Taxi nonsense

I do think it's serious this year. about time really. one of them caught had already been caught before apparently so for that one it's minimum 9000€ according to the newspiece.

So I've read good bit of this thread and kind of worried I'll be waiting on taxis etc.

Is there a way of pre booking transfers from airport as we haven't got transfers included?

Also, what's the deal with local legit taxis? Don't want to get ripped of every night, twice lol Are there buses?

Sorry for the common questions

there are various legal transfer companies on the island with whom you can pre-book transfers (for example ibiza transit express).

else simply use the official taxis or buses

Like a lot of people on here i have used them in the past a fair few times even i am aware of how dangerous they can be, however after 30 mins+ in a taxi queue after a long night i can see their appeal, one we used for a whole holiday turned out to be a mobile pharmacy as well..

i think the dispergence between wifi and useable 3/4g data networks across the island make it an impossible thing to implement properly so far

A British 33-year-old remains in serious condition at the Can Misses Hospital after being attacked tonight by a 'pirate' taxi driver with a baseball bat ...
The injured suffers facial trauma because of the heavy blow.

Some sources report that the driver 'pirate' wanted to rob him and gave him a beating, which left him disfigured face. Apparently, a taxi driver (legal) found the injured man and stopped to help him and notify emergency services.

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...ico-grave-agredido-taxista-pirata/862794.html

I've done it a couple of times when mates have jumped in first but tbh you're an idiot if you do. You have absolutely no idea who is driving you and what nick they are in. If they're already doing illegal taxis do you think they give a shit about driving when they are off their nut?

Icey why do you think the fines are ridiculous? Its supposed to be a deterrent. What if they mow down a family, uninsured?

... Icey why do you think the fines are ridiculous? Its supposed to be a deterrent. What if they mow down a family, uninsured?
"ridiculous" not meant in the sense of the fine being too high -
but i think no piratetaxidriver ever had to pay/did pay such a fine in reality ?!

i nearly had a fight with illegal middle east illegal tAxi at end of zoo (sat aug 20th) as i was asking free rides to blokes to PDB in order for them to help me emptying the bottles (my last day & many booze left :confused:))
I didnt pay attention that there was an illegal taxi driver among them, maybe i should tell him come on bro, lets talk with guardia civik? kick his ass & emptying his pockets ? :lol:
Was not in a mood to have a fight my last day otherwise it will be a pleasure :D

I prefer coming back to Portinatx from ibiza by feet than giving a single euro to these mafia's dickheads.

Unusually didn't have a problem getting a taxi last week at anytime. The airport, San An, amnesia, space, cova santa

Ibiza town was slightly busier but still some about

http://periodicodeibiza.es/pitiusas...legales-aeropuerto-llegan-redes-sociales.html

Back