Morbyd's Massive June 2007 Ibiza Review!

Ok, I'll only say this once, and you may wish to quote it as I may edit it:

I. Thought. It. Was. The. ****ing. Bollocks. No if's, no buts.

Dressing in clothes you wouldn't normally wear is what it's all about, and not only did you fulfill your Lost Luggage entitlement or whatever with utterly ridiculous and so unmistakeably "look at me, my luggage has been lost, oh, and I'm actually a tourist doncha know" shirt, with WHITE SHORTS to HOUSE it right up (and make The Shirt stand out - none for wearing anything to compete with The Shirt), still knowing that the eagle eyed fashinista's amongst us spooted the oh-so-subtle homage to the goofy clothes Vincent Vega and Samuel L Jackson wear in Pulp Fiction (after they bump off marcel?).

I'm getting a bit carried away here, thoguh the sentiment remains. You went a thousand times up in my estimation for wearing it. 8)

That is all. :oops:
Don't worry... I wasn't REALLY going to delete the photos! ;)
(thank god I didn't have to pick brains out of my hair!)

it really is mind bogglingly complex the methods you use to score people you know :?: :lol::lol:

:lol: I don't 'score' people! Minus two point for you for suggesting so!

Can we have a "We Love... Sh1t Shirts at Space" contest for the September visit please?!:lol: (Yes, I do have one already in mind and lined up:oops:)

Robder can be the judge...;)

:lol: I don't 'score' people! Minus two point for you for suggesting so!

Can we have a "We Love... Sh1t Shirts at Space" contest for the September visit please?!:lol: (Yes, I do have one already in mind and lined up:oops:)

Robder can be the judge...;)
Ooh... I might have to get back over there. I've got one shirt I'm not sure you guys saw 8)
(though I might have worn it to Pacha for F*** Me I'm Famous in which case a few people around here might have seen it...)

Great review dude......and very nice it was to hang out with you too!!

Are you back in Ibiza this year
Hey Grant. Doubtful we'll be back as the wallet took a big hit overall and I'm not anxious for a repeat... though never say never!

Nice review mate, was a pleasure to hook up as always.

Though really, if you could just accept that you made a mistake with the shirt in Space, and stop pretending with this elaborate piece of fiction about lost luggage or whatever :lol:;)

:lol::lol:

Really good review there mate you certainly have a way with words, nice one, look forward to the video's,etc8)

Stunning review m8.

You can never be accused of not getting out and seeing the best of the island, that's for sure! A perfect example of how to combine many clubbing sessions with a good old rummage around the white isle :)

The next time you fancy a jaunt to the UK, you could tick Leeds off your cities visited and meet grego, me & few more northern spotlighters :)

Stunning review m8.

You can never be accused of not getting out and seeing the best of the island, that's for sure! A perfect example of how to combine many clubbing sessions with a good old rummage around the white isle :)

The next time you fancy a jaunt to the UK, you could tick Leeds off your cities visited and meet grego, me & few more northern spotlighters :)
Thanks, mate.

Leeds.... hmmm... isn't Ken Bates still hanging around that area? :lol:
(Ken & I get along quite well.... but he's still a scary man!)
Not a bad idea considering my UK travels, frequent as they are, have been confined to London and one short visit to Newcastle! :confused: :lol:

Thanks, mate.

Leeds.... hmmm... isn't Ken Bates still hanging around that area? :lol:
(Ken & I get along quite well.... but he's still a scary man!)
Not a bad idea considering my UK travels, frequent as they are, have been confined to London and one short visit to Newcastle! :confused: :lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I really liked your comments on restaurants, nice beaches and spots. Glad you enjoyed Luciano.

Great review John, we had to have been standing next to each other some of these nights. I don't know who but one of us would had to have been in a state :eek::oops:

Great review!!

Makes you want to get out there!!

Thats a LOT of spotlighters in one place! Ibiza eh. funny that.

Back