mopeds

I've been driving for 6 years a 50cc motorbike, every single year and there are only two places I wouldn't try: Ibiza and UK

i was a despatch rider in london for over 6 years riding a whole range of bikes from 90cc to 750cc and covering well over 100,000 miles on motorbikes ....i wouldn't ride a moped in ibiza in the summer no mater how skilled a rider u are,u cannot factor in the other nutters on the road and ibiza in the summer has its fair share of loons,pay the extra 10euros a day and get a clio/micra nothing spoils a holiday more than a trip to casualty....stay safe..and if u do get a bike makesure u get a good helmet it may save your life... :D

BBS said:
NEVER drink and ride and always take things that bit slower than you would at home
and you should be OK
wise words :!:

tachoroller.jpg

I hired a nifty 250cc Honda from the very friendly and helpful people at Motorsud in Ibiza town (which I found via this web site, thanks). Every day I travelled in a different direction on the Island, did close to 1000km in two weeks, no problems. The roads where fine, and no complaints about other drivers really because where I live, the roads and motorists are really crazy. I have also been riding motorbikes and pedal powered versions for ages, please be very careful if you are not experienced.

CB250.jpg

i would never drive a moped on ibiza...cause i know that more than 60% of the car drivers are drunken (more than 0.8 promille)....take care!

i saw some quite bad crashes whilst wrking in ibiza this summer,....one guy came off his 125 @ quite high speed, right into a parked car, this happened right outside my apartment,...bad one! poor guy was young to :confused:

Back