Monza

villalobos would'nt be where he is if it was'nt for Hawtin. The m-nus sound is streets ahead of villalobos and raresh. buts thats my opinion. will see what ricardo has to offer on monday night. Cant wait to see hawtin on friday at sonar though :D

villalobos would'nt be where he is if it was'nt for Hawtin. The m-nus sound is streets ahead of villalobos and raresh. buts thats my opinion. will see what ricardo has to offer on monday night. Cant wait to see hawtin on friday at sonar though :D

m_nus all just a **** load of effects and build ups repediatly, bore me personally. Give me Ricardo ant day of the week! ;)

Does anyone know if Monza are giving away free passes this year, and if so, from where?

I need to save us from the cheese of David Guetta at Pacha!

Help!

if they are asking about monza, why would they want to go to cream?

agreed.

(although cozza's right, cream have good lineups on the terrace this year)

re free entries - you might find wristbands at bora bora or the sunset strip with which you get in free or a lot cheaper (say 10 or 20€ at the door) before 1 or 2am.

agreed.

(although cozza's right, cream have good lineups on the terrace this year)

re free entries - you might find wristbands at bora bora or the sunset strip with which you get in free or a lot cheaper (say 10 or 20€ at the door) before 1 or 2am.

Thanks for the responses, we were thinking of heading over to the sunset strip this evening so hopefully we will find some wristbands then.

Cream is definitely not on the agenda! Sasha is ok but he bored me at Fabric the other week - Luciano is much more on my wavelength.

I went to Monza last thursday for Luciano! The place was packed and they were giving out free wristbands. I used a wristband that was 20e before 3am. I got there at 3.15 because of a massive queue but they let me in for 20e!!

Luciano was amazing! He played a weird remix of 'ut-oh' which was fun!

Sadly, Vulcano, Sis, Tayo and Kanzyani were ****! They didnt even wear headphones, just stared at their i-macs!!
I dont appreciate this at all when dj's get paid a lot of money, i can sit there and use traktor, its easy!

But all was forgotten when Luciano came on!! No body left at 7am and the club was still full with everyone chanting his name when the lights came on!

I was distinctly unimpressed with SIS. Just looking at his laptop in a nonchalant kind of "screw you" way.

The more I see DJs on laptops, the more I crave DJs with vinyl.

Luciano was very good, and I thought Tania Vulcano was too - I didn't see her using a laptop?

The queue to get in was ridiculous (just 1 person on the till!) and the heat inside was unbearable...I was unable to stay until the end :-(

Thoroughly enjoyable though. Definitely recommend it.

Back