Monza!!!!

gabibiza

Mcrackin....you havent done your job....Luciano is on tonight! well its a good thing for me, luciano, 3 times in 1 week....good enough i think...!!!

In england the saying is " You got done son!"

haha really looking forward to Monza when I'm there think they have some of the best lineups all season

Are privilege still closing off most of the garden?

That really p---ed me off when I was at Monza last month. Not like few extra folk rubbing their sweaty heads and playing the upside down piano in the garden is gonna affect numbers in the main room, you could barely move in the Coco Loco and the rest of the club was pretty full.

luciano is great, but he is playing regularly in a few places on the island at the moment. so you can easily catch him if you miss him somewhere else.

agreed. missed luciano last night (catched him at dc10 on monday although and maybe even tonight at pandemonium), but dj T last week was brilliant.

you should be gutted...still have pain in the legs from dancing like crazy! his set was just amazing, crazy and all that! will catch him again tonight! C U IN DC10!!!!!!

Thinking of going to Monza for the closing party especially as I have never been to privilege before.

No idea on what the music is like? Is is minimal/progressive/tech?

Don't fancy the cocoon closing party as going to Space on the night before and at my age can't do 2 nights on the trot :eek: Not a big fan of 'compact clubbing' with little room to dance.

Looks like a good line up so will probably go to throw some shapes.

Any idea on what time we should get down there?

(This is my first post so be gentle...always looked at the forum but never joined. Taking the missus for a week from Sept 27th)

Ally x

monza is from minimal to tech-house music wise.

for the closing...two possibilities...if they begin at 11pm or midnight, then get there at around 1-2am. second possibility: there's a rumour around, they might be doing an early start in the cocoloco room (early evening)...if that's true, then go as early as you can! but you'll know what time they'll start until then, it's still a few weeks to go.

in english not in french! c est pas LoKo dice mais Loco Dice!

It's a quote and it's for mon ami Grego.:lol:

Ce n'est pas: correct
C'est pas: not correct.

Courtesy of MiniMarc

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a quote and it's for mon ami Grego.:lol:

Ce n'est pas: correct
C'est pas: not correct.

Courtesy of MiniMarc

ainsi qu’une grosse surprise en décembre

:idea::?::idea:

Who?!

I'm going to Monza closing party as well, which is gonna be my second Monza party ever (the first one was in 2005 at Penelope club 8)).

Hope i'll have a good time!

Back