Monza @ ???? 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_minx

Where Monza AMNESIA or PRIVILIGE ? Somebody knows ?

monza.jpg

get physical in one room and monza the other on fridays.

but can you really see it filling amnesia? one thing for sure is that cocoon won't like it......

but can you really see it filling amnesia? one thing for sure is that cocoon won't like it......

thats why they shoudlnt move to Amnesia, i go to Amnesia for Cocoon, Privilege for Monza and the magic of the cocoloco room!
im going to miss that room if they dont have some really good tech-house/Minimal/techno in Privi....

I think that'd be good having them both under one roof, I'd definitely go to that night.

They might do well after all there isn't another night on Fridays to cater for people that are into that kind of music- is GOA coming back this year?

I think that'd be good having them both under one roof, I'd definitely go to that night.

They might do well after all there shouldn't be another night on Fridays to cater for people that are into that kind of music- is GOA coming back this year?

i think they are, on wednesdays aparently! that means goa in the evening and undergound at nite!

Again ... I'm rarely wrong

RIGHT ABOUT :arrow: LA TROYA AT AMNESIA
:arrow: MONZA AT PRIVILEGE

Looking forward to hear about Fmif moving from pacha and that's gonna be a 3/3 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back