jez

just a quick question , im going over 2moro
can someone please tell me if you can rent out fans , irons etc
thanx ;)

jez said:
just a quick question , im going over 2moro
can someone please tell me if you can rent out fans , irons etc
thanx ;)
stayed there twice ,last summer and 99.the apts are garand and big,v.clean and good size pool,20 mins walk 2 san an,5euro 4 a taxi,dont think u can hire fans but if u dont bring a iron just knock on the appt next door.full of irish and everyone is usually sound.ull have a great craic there ,and the staff are sound too.

Hire

Hiya,

You can give Ibiz-hire a ring, they hire out absolutely anything fans/irons/buggies/fridges etc. Drop off to your hotel and are based in San An.

Think a fan is about 18 Euros for two weeks............. I'll dig the number out.

Have Fun!

you can defintley rent out fans mind u whoever said its a 20 minute walk to san an is lying its about an hour

Re: Hire

Lightlytoasted said:
Hiya,

You can give Ibiz-hire a ring, they hire out absolutely anything fans/irons/buggies/fridges etc. Drop off to your hotel and are based in San An.

Think a fan is about 18 Euros for two weeks............. I'll dig the number out.

Have Fun!

yea please do i heard the heat over there is mad at the mo

NITEFLY said:
you can defintley rent out fans mind u whoever said its a 20 minute walk to san an is lying its about an hour
nitefly u must be a very slow walker cause i walked almost every nite an 20 mins max is all it takes to san an from monterry.ps if u want u can get a boat every hour from outside tampico appts across to san an its v.cheap.tampico are v.near monterry appts{just ask anyone].enjoy.

Sorry it took so long!!

Ibiz-Hire No. is +34 686 200 098

They'll rent ya anthing!!!

Maybe see ya - although I'm scared of this weekend, it'll be sure to be too god gamn busy with the whole Radio 1 malarky. Might just hide in Kuhmaras and hope none of the crowds make it that far round the bay :)

Back