Money Worries. help please!

On the subject, some clubs have fresh water on tap don't they ? I can't remember which, maybe one. Otherwise, what is rank Spanish tap water like ? It has to be clensed of sewage so what's actually wrong with it. I HATE paying for water, and I need alot of it to fuel the dangerous, dangerous shapes I'm laying down.

On the subject, some clubs have fresh water on tap don't they ? I can't remember which, maybe one. Otherwise, what is rank Spanish tap water like ? It has to be clensed of sewage so what's actually wrong with it. I HATE paying for water, and I need alot of it to fuel the dangerous, dangerous shapes I'm laying down.

Its not because it's dirty that you're not meant to drink it, it's just as clean as ours.

It's to do with the mineral content in the water. It's a bit like when you have to many oranges... If you catch my drift. :x

The tap water at underground is drinkable, shame really cos what with the free entry and friendly vibe you kinda feel bad not buying a drink! Needs must though...

Amnesia water is weird tasting but drinkable, just think of it as a kind of off flavoured robinsons drink. And at least if you have a funny turn you can blame it on the water lol

Don't let the bouncers catch you though they seem to love watching people fork out 10 euros a bottle!

The tap water in Privalage is drinkable as they have their own well.
Trouble is now Manumission has left....can't really see any reason to go there.

Hmmm, I definately drank the tap water somewhere once and it was rank. My next visit shall definately entail samping the various, albeit over minerally, tap waters of Ibiza's nightspots.

Trouble is now Manumission has left....can't really see any reason to go there.

Stare at the big empty spaces of course, the only reason I've ever seen to go there. Although they've now got Tiesto filling it full of trance monkeys every week.

I have no intentions of drinking tap water when abroad :x- usually only the hot taps are on (at least they used to be that way) no cool water on offer in the toilets....

Although I did once see someone filling up their water bottle from the water that was used to flush the loo in Amnesia (as it was flushing that is - not in the pan) that fair knocked me sick......

Oh my god, things have changed in the 2 years since I went.
I wanted to take the bf and show him what it was all about - not so sure now :confused:

Although I did once see someone filling up their water bottle from the water that was used to flush the loo in Amnesia (as it was flushing that is - not in the pan) that fair knocked me sick......

I also saw someone doing that...RANK!!! I have drank the tap water at Privilege and it is indeed fine. I read about the spring there a good few years ago. Not done this for a while but in 2001 I went and was uber skint so we used to stash a big bottle of water in the club car park then get our hands stamped and go and fill our bottles up :)

Hmmm, I definately drank the tap water somewhere once and it was rank. My next visit shall definately entail samping the various, albeit over minerally, tap waters of Ibiza's nightspots.

Definitely wouldn't advise drinking tap water in the clubs, besides Privilege and even there it's not great. Tried to stomach it the first year I went and was nearly sick in Pacha. Sadly, you'll just need to grin and bear handing over several Euro a time to stay hydrated, although Puppylover's tip is a clever one!

Back