Money, money, money.....

L

Luly

9 weeks left!!

It struck me as I was browsing through the Next catalogue, just how much money do I need?

I'm doing the self-catering malarky at the Jet apartments for 2 weeks and want to do serious dancing and clubbing and ...drinking...eh hem... but HOW much is this all gonna cost me?

Are the top clubs pretty pricey? How much would you recommend as a good level of dosh?

Crikey, I'm sounding like my Mum every day :eek:

jeeeeeeeesus!

What kind of day is that!?! Has anyone managed anything cheaper??

Luly said:
9 weeks left!!

It struck me as I was browsing through the Next catalogue, just how much money do I need?

I'm doing the self-catering malarky at the Jet apartments for 2 weeks and want to do serious dancing and clubbing and ...drinking...eh hem... but HOW much is this all gonna cost me?

Are the top clubs pretty pricey? How much would you recommend as a good level of dosh?

Crikey, I'm sounding like my Mum every day :eek:

Don't think you will need £100 a day if you don't wanna do the big clubs each night. Have you got planned what you wanna do at day & night?

There's bars and not so nice restaurants you can hang out at, or you can buy some drinks and sit by the pool....

Hehehe, well, if you're stinking rich gecko2, then I'm 8ft 9", blonde hair, big boobs, huge lips and I'm actually a relation of the Barbie Doll, with just as much plastic.

If you hear the spiteful rumours about me being a shorta*se brunette, it's all lies!!

Well, as it's my first time in PDB...actually, my 1st time to Ibiza......then, I definately want to go to at least some of the big clubs!! However, being the pansy that I am, I haven't really done much clubbing in my 18 years, so don't think my brain could cope with it 24/7!

Sitting by pool with drinks sounds lovely-jubbly...

Are there lots of peeps who like to laze by the pools?

Luly said:
Are there lots of peeps who like to laze by the pools?

Yes, quite a bit. Most of them look like they're recovering from a hard night on the town, but there still chillin at the pool.

If anyone's staying at PDB when I'm there, you'll notice me as the person with the ultimate sunburn - the human tomato...

My brother will be the git with the suntan to die for :twisted: :evil: :spank:

Luly it looks like im gonna be in the jet apartments at the same time as you. Am gonna be there for a week and i think ill be bringing about £700. was there last year for 2 weeks and spent about £1300 but dinny worry am sure you'll do fine with a bit less than that. for 2 weeks you'd probably get away with about £800. hope it helps ;)

Cheers hunny!!

Of all the girlie things to worry about, money keeps trying to make an appearance! When are you heading out to PDB? £800 sounds more like my region!! Did you go to the clubs too?

Well if you are staying in the Jets just rent out your bed to people gone under on GB down on Bora Bora,that way you'll make a fortune,but deffo bring alot of cash,don't worry about clothes from next,flip flops,bikini,denim skirts ripped to shreds and a spangly dress for Pacha,sorted!!
I brought 26 pairs of shoes,gucci, dolce and gabbanna,and all things designery,I've learnt my lesson you will never wear it!!!! 8)

money money moeny

When you are working out how much money to spend then u need to take into account the following things
1. food - is it included or will u be eating out all the time ? are u gonna cook in ur self catering apt? . u can get a basic meal for about 5 quid in a cafe or up to ? in a nice resturaunt.
Food is fairly cheap i f u goto a spanish supermarket although english brands are more expensive than over here.
2. drinks - are u out every night ? its always best to plan when ur gonna go out on a big night or just a few drinks at the local bar.
a cheap option is to buy a bottle from the local supermarket and drink b4 u go out. some bars are cheap and some are expensive depending where u go. the clubs are always expensive
3. club tickets - say £30 per club ticket u buy ( if u shop around u can get them cheaper) so 4 club nights is £120 e.t.c
4. activities - are u planning on looking around the island , u might need money for taxi's buses e.t.c
do want to have a go on a jet ski then u'll need money for that
5- shopping - do u want to buy something while you are there like clothes e.t.c
The better u plan ur holiday then the better u can plan your money
this website has lots of info so u can plan ur holiday the best.
When you are on Holiday you should Budget as well and work out what u need each day.
now all u need is an accountant who can do all that adding and subtracting. :lol: :)

Will be in jet apartments from june 20th to june 27th. when ya gonna be there luly? yeah last time i was there we went to the big clubs most nights. you'll be grand with about £800 though i reckon. dinny worry. this time round am aiming for about £100 a day but hopefully wont need it cos am planning on partying it out in bora bora every day.
think you're best bet would be to go and have a look at wot big nights you definately want to go to and then work it out from there. ;)

Back