money & CLUBS

samie_arthur

if we dotn want to spend to much at the clubs would it be a good idea to get a taxi into San Antonia and try to get good deal- i heard someone say before 12 is free entry?
cause if we could do that then it would be aroudn £50 each for the drinks,i could nt believe the prices- £8 for a beer i think someone said!!
im a ibiza virgin so trying to figure out the best way to go about it :)

Where are you staying? You should think about getting the bus it's very cheap. There are free / half-price wristbands or tickets knocking around for most nights in Eden and Es Paradis. You'll usually find them being given out around San An beach during the day.

if we dotn want to spend to much at the clubs would it be a good idea to get a taxi into San Antonia and try to get good deal- i heard someone say before 12 is free entry?
cause if we could do that then it would be aroudn £50 each for the drinks,i could nt believe the prices- £8 for a beer i think someone said!!
im a ibiza virgin so trying to figure out the best way to go about it :)

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/tickets_i.htm you can buy your tickets slightly cheaper from this site before you go, and you can get deals at the ticket places around the main resorts - the cheapest place I saw last year was in Ibiza Town on the Marina, a few bars down from Base and Rock. They were offering 4 tickets for the price of 2 or 3

If you are talking the major big clubs, in all the years I have been going, I havent seen any free entrance before midnight, but that's not to say there wasnt any, maybe there were special offers for the less popular nights when they were trying to get the crowds in.

regarding taxis it all depends on where you will/are staying on the island? usually around beteen 7-9pm the promo entourages start to arrive at bora-bora,giving away reduced priced wristbands etc...

If you are talking the major big clubs, in all the years I have been going, I havent seen any free entrance before midnight, but that's not to say there wasnt any, maybe there were special offers for the less popular nights when they were trying to get the crowds in.

Up until last year I never saw any freebies either, but there was plenty of good deals on if you were on a budget last summer. Eden and Es Paradis had free entry before midnight and Privilege and Amnesia were around 10 Euro mark all before 12 on Saturdays, which is probably the quietest night for clubbing.

Also there were a fair amount of free/reduced wristbands going about for Space. I got in for 10 Euro before midnight but I heard it was free entry before 11pm when tickets were being sold at outlets for 40 Euro for the same night so it pays to shop around!

The best thing to do is ask around the bars and PR peeps on the beach- not the ones whose job it is to actually sell you full price tickets!

replying

thanks for all your good tips!
my plan that im working out in my head is to start drinking our all inc very early then travel in san an and have a shop around for cheap/ free tickets then hopefully we can get some and carry on drinking at a bar and go to a club later on or if worse coems to worse and we dont get anything to have a night out at the bars etc.
:eek:

Back