Money (again)

R

Russ100

Well the time is nearly here, flying out Sept 11th, I'm taking about £500 with me for one week, do you think this should be enough? How much do you usually need a day? I intend to go clubbing at least 5 times so????

Cheers in advance

Russ!

I was there a week...partied 7 nights....no souvenirs...fast food everyday....drank enough before i went to last and having to buy juz one drink ....cheaper drinks outside(only at Eden and Cafe Paradis)....more bus less cab....i survived on 500euros...so if you stinge like me...haha...you'll make it for 7 nights of party....and still make it with 500quids. ;)

Sept 11th

Yes I am, not a lot I can do about it now. Should be alright I think. All that extra sercurity etc! I can't really see Bin Laden in Manumission, can you? lol

Russ

Re: Sept 11th

Russ100 said:
I can't really see Bin Laden in Manumission, can you? lol

Russ

no, but you will probably see a look-a-like, some of the things people wear there is shocking ;)

You will be fine no doubt, have fun, end of September is a great time to go

I can just see the FBI down at Manumission, all dressed up, pulling people's beards to see if there real in a desperate effort to find Bin Laden ;) .

Any more tip-offs would be greatly appreciated by them, I'm sure, as they seem to have great difficulty finding this man!!!

Back