Mondays....

Yeah but people are generally scared of spiders because we know there are some spiders that kill or can harm us to quite a nasty degree and i like most others probably dont wana risk picking one up, through fear of it biting me or doing something thats gona harm me...

I don't think you'll find many poisonous spiders in this country, Vic. What about moths then? Some people are terrified of moths and I don't know of any dangerous moths.

You know what I mean anyhow?? ;)

I don't think you'll find many poisonous spiders in this country, Vic. What about moths then? Some people are terrified of moths and I don't know of any dangerous moths.

You know what I mean anyhow?? ;)

ahhhh man :confused: you got me with that one...

I hate moths and yes u are right, they arent harmful

I was so busy yesterday it flew by wothout me even noticing it.

This afternoon I have my 1/2 yearly review at work where i fully intend to spend the duration whinging about how sh!t one of my colleagues is and i doubt he can even tie his shoelaces with out some assistance.

This colleague happens to be married to the person who is conducting my review.....should be interesting :D

Glad to hear companys still do these....

Last year, ours were 6 month late - even then they forgot me and i had to ask to have mine :spank:

and this year.....well were all still waiting :evil:

This is the 4th attempt at having mine since April...keeps getting moved.
It's meant to be at 2pm but there's still 30mins for it to happen again.

Back