Mondays@Pacha 2009?

"The opulent surroundings of Ibiza’s Pacha nightclub and the funky, soulful house grooves of US DJ Roger Sanchez seem like the perfect match, but after seven years of glamming it up in Ibiza Town, the S-Man has decided to relocate his Release Yourself party to Pacha’s rival club Amnesia.

Roger Sanchez will take over the stunning terrace of Amnesia (now one of the best club spaces on the island, in our eyes) every Tuesday, while Dutch star Armin Van Buuren will get his trance on in the main room."

http://www.beatportal.com/feed/item/roger-sanchez-drops-pacha-ibiza-for-amnesia/

hed kandi is a definite no.

mn2s possible but not likely as it involves a promoter.

louie vega is perfect in almost all aspects, music, profile, history and of course most importantly for pacha.....how the deal would work.

Alright mate !! Did you get to any of his nights at El divino, was he any good ?? Do you think it'd work in Pacha :?:

alrite kid ;)

i didn't go to any which i was dissapointed about cos he is a hero of mine. all reports were that is was a decent night but suffered from a lack of numbers. that said, if you transferred it to pacha, then it'd prob be on a par with roger or defected on mon or tue.

Alright mate !! Did you get to any of his nights at El divino, was he any good ?? Do you think it'd work in Pacha :?:

I went & he was brilliant! It was pretty quiet though but the atmosphere was really good, everyone there for the music. Can see why it wouldn't work @ Pacha as long as he can pull the punters.

Current Pacha Line Up Rumors / Confirmations

Mondays - Roger Sanchez moving to Amnesia terrace
Tuesdays - Defected moving to Saturdays at Pacha
Wednesdays - Morillo Confirmed at Pacha (though has trouble over drugs)
Thursdays - FMIF rumored to move to Privilege, though don't know if this is confirmed
Fridays - Swedish House Mafia @ Pacha Residency?
Saturdays - Def Mix moving out of Pacha, replaced by Defected
Sundays - Classics confirmed?

Where is DJ Oliver moving to?

A lot of changes / rumors of change it seems...

Current Pacha Line Up Rumors / Confirmations

Mondays - Roger Sanchez moving to Amnesia terrace
Tuesdays - Defected moving to Saturdays at Pacha
Wednesdays - Morillo Confirmed at Pacha (though has trouble over drugs)
Thursdays - FMIF rumored to move to Privilege, though don't know if this is confirmed
Fridays - Swedish House Mafia @ Pacha Residency?
Saturdays - Def Mix moving out of Pacha, replaced by Defected
Sundays - Classics confirmed?

Where is DJ Oliver moving to?

A lot of changes / rumors of change it seems...

pure pacha will carry on, the swedes are more likely to have their own night.

IMO would be nice to have something else than funky house as there's plenty of nights offering that already. I always like the Renaissance nights in Pacha... bring them back :D

IMO would be nice to have something else than funky house as there's plenty of nights offering that already. I always like the Renaissance nights in Pacha... bring them back :D
Agreed! Renaissance was their best night when they had it. 8)

Back