Monday morning....

Morbyd

...is a horrendous, unnecessary, painful evil visited upon us sickly mortals by an uncaring and unforgiving god. :evil:

That is all.

I can barely focus my eyes on this screen. Doing my regular morning check of the news and any article longer than a couple of paragraphs I've had to print out to read later.

made 10x worse by lehman bros in the early hours of this morning. i want to go home and start again.

I was at wedding on Sat so drank from midday until 6 Sunday morning and consequently refused to leave the flat yesterday.

I bounced out of bed, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 5.15am this morning.8)

(No worries Morbs, anytime:lol:)

...is a horrendous, unnecessary, painful evil visited upon us sickly mortals by an uncaring and unforgiving god. :evil:

That is all.

I'm feeling your pain man :spank:

I was at wedding on Sat so drank from midday until 6 Sunday morning and consequently refused to leave the flat yesterday.

I bounced out of bed, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 5.15am this morning.8)

(No worries Morbs, anytime:lol:)

:twisted: how's work pal ??

I had the worst night sleep last night, tossed and turned, tv came on then off.

awful.

Me too hun, 4 hours sleep saturday, and only managed 5 hours last night :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

That is all.

thought you would be happy after saturdays result? a game Which I was fortnate enough to attend after my dad bagged a couple of vip tickets late on Friday. Chelsea look good mate, they look very good the polished article let's say As for us, whilst there were some promising signs, its obvious we need a while to gel, but we will and when we do, we are going tp be a good side!!

On a lighter note, some rags who to be fair had given the prank a lot of thought, chartered a little cessna to fly over the ground at kick off towing some kind of banner/red shirt.....unfortunately they didnt quite give it enough thought as no one could read what it said......good effort though and quite funny the first couple of times but after about 30 times it wore a bit thin, especially as you couldn't make out the words!!

thought you would be happy after saturdays result? a game Which I was fortnate enough to attend after my dad bagged a couple of vip tickets late on Friday. Chelsea look good mate, they look very good the polished article let's say As for us, whilst there were some promising signs, its obvious we need a while to gel, but we will and when we do, we are going tp be a good side!!
I bet the place erupted when Robhino scored :lol:

thought you would be happy after saturdays result?
I would have been happier had I not been pounding pints of lager at SportLand for about 7 hours by that point after watching Liverpool-Man U and Blackburn-Arsenal. City v Chelsea was a good match, what I remember of it. :lol:

Seriously, though, the boys looked good. Some good spurts of football. I hope we can keep up the momentum because Liver & Arse will fade and Man U will surge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sickness bug over the weekend :(

Flight cancelled so now at home in my sick clothes watching rubbish tv, Mrs Jam also ill....

... because Liver & Arse will fade and Man U will surge.

:spank: We'll see morbs. I think your right bout The arse, but i seriously do believe we're gona be in with as shout come April. We were great on saturday, even without Torres and gerrard (for most of the game). riera looked tasty, and Masch and alonso were fantastic. Twas a great game :lol:

I felt your pain on Saturday morning when I overdid the wine on friday night and ended up having to go to bed with one foot on the floor to anchor the spinning room.... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: (havent done that in many a year!!)

I bet the place erupted when Robhino scored :lol:

the roof virtually came off Eastlands!! :lol:

I puked/****ted/shaked/ached my way into work today, last night was horrible.

Eat some dicky food last night :cry: :cry:

Back