Monday Birthday in Club??

addicted2ibiza

Any suggestions?? I have a budget though and would really like and RnB/Garage night to please my fella! Im stopping in San An Bay! My 18th birthday is two weeks on Mon and i wanna go then! any suggestions for a cheap great clubbing experience???

Oi you :p ;) Didn't you listen to what we told you before, it's your birthday so you choose where you want to go ;)

You're not going to get much garage in Ibiza and if you do it's going to be in some right dives.

Best choices on a Monday are:

DC10 (open during the day)
Roger Sanchez - Pacha
Cocoon - Amnesia

I think there is r'n'b night on at El Divinos but check the calendar.

Even Manumission is option if you've never been to Ibiza before.

Thanks again Barbie!!!! :D
I did listen but if Im going I wanna dance all night to whatever! My bloke will get bored and sit in a corner if its not his scene and I darnt dance with others or else ill get accused of flirting (again!) :x so im going to be nice and meet him half way! I get the clubseh and he gets his music!!!!

What I really wanna try is a water party! Im obsessed with water!!!!! hehe and will be visiting the water parks and aquarium whilst obn the island!hehehehehehehehehehehe :lol:
Big kid at heart!

Any advice on water parties?? Ie dress codes/people there/music/times/places ect???

Also are foam parties still around?

addicted2ibiza said:
Thanks again Barbie!!!! :D
I did listen but if Im going I wanna dance all night to whatever! My bloke will get bored and sit in a corner if its not his scene and I darnt dance with others or else ill get accused of flirting (again!) :x so im going to be nice and meet him half way! I get the clubseh and he gets his music!!!!

What I really wanna try is a water party! Im obsessed with water!!!!! hehe and will be visiting the water parks and aquarium whilst obn the island!hehehehehehehehehehehe :lol:
Big kid at heart!

Any advice on water parties?? Ie dress codes/people there/music/times/places ect???

Also are foam parties still around?

The water parties tend to be at Eden and Es Paradis, I don't really know much about them I'm afraid, but I know that they'll ruin your clothes :rolleyes: :confused:

And one last thing, I know it's nothing to do with me, but you sound way too lovely for your b/friend - you say he's tight, he accuses you of flirting and wants to do what he wants on your bday, I hope he's bloody good in bed after all that :p ;)

addicted2ibiza said:
Also where will I find Pin up???? Day night club???? Prices?
Any pics?

Main days to go to Pin-Up are Tues (Garlands) and Weds (Soul Heaven), kicks off at 4pm on outside terrace, inside opens at 11pm and closes at 6am.

Bout 20 euros to get in, cheaper than most other clubs on island. Drinks are bit cheaper as well than the other clubs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: He definately is!
;) My fella's me bestest mate on this planet and I love him to bits!!! He doesnt think he's good enough either Barbie( Cos he sez he's fat n ugly!!??) I think hes ace and wouldnt live without him the last 2.5 years of my life have been the greatest!!! Iv just got to turn him into a clubbing type o person and iv cracked it!!! :p
He just has low confidence where as I have way too much!! hehehe So he doesnt like cubbing cos he thinks everyone is really fit and stunning!?
men eh!?

addicted2ibiza said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: He definately is!
;) My fella's me bestest mate on this planet and I love him to bits!!! He doesnt think he's good enough either Barbie( Cos he sez he's fat n ugly!!??) I think hes ace and wouldnt live without him the last 2.5 years of my life have been the greatest!!! Iv just got to turn him into a clubbing type o person and iv cracked it!!! :p
He just has low confidence where as I have way too much!! hehehe So he doesnt like cubbing cos he thinks everyone is really fit and stunning!?
men eh!?

You sort him out girl, I tell you if you get him into a club in Ibiza he'll love it, so much more relaxed, people are so much more friendly. Go on, you know you can convert him :p ;)

I think we're out there around same time as you, we go this Friday, come back on July 1st so might see you out there :D

hey you come back on my birthday!!!!!
Youll spot me easily im the blonde one in the bright pink bikini (probably arguing with an overweight lad(my Fella!)) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope didnt mean that he's a babe! Also am sz18 and dont tan easily! hehehe :oops: :oops: :oops: :x
How should I spot you???????????
Enjoy your hol!

ill definately say hi!!! if i see you that is! hehe!
Ill probably get the wrong person and totally confuse someone!!! hehee oh well it is ibiza no one should mind too much!
I better go get some revision done before I fail my A-levels!!!
Last exam is Next Tues!!! yay day before I fly!!!
:D

Back