Monday 22.09 @ DC 10

not really.

thats part of the beauty of dc10, you never know who is going to play.

however your likely to see island residents like crillo, tania vulcano, jo mills playing there.

Probably the residents will spin that day (Jo Mills & Tania Vulkano), Plus there may be special guest(s)... Only time can tell

Can't wait!!! :)

What time does it open at on Monday?

Also how much is it to get in and can you get a band to pass out during the day and return later that night? :D

can you get a band...

teehee - the cashier staff at dc10 are probably the only cashier staff on the island who are in a worse state than the punters they let in ;-)

last time i was there my friend asked if he could get a band to come back in again, whereupon the bouncer (all chosen for the friendliness and customer service ;-) yanked my friend on the collar and shouted - thinking we had just paid and were annoying the cashier -

"OI! GET IN"

my friend said in a polite voice that we were actually just leaving -

"WELL GET OUT THEN" the bouncer screamed in reply ;-)

so in answer to your question ... who knows ;-) we didn't dare ask anything else

Beryl the Peril said:
What time does it open at on Monday?

Also how much is it to get in and can you get a band to pass out during the day and return later that night? :D

It opens at 6am but the terrace doesn't open til about 9am, it starts getting busy late morning/early afternoon.

The last time I was there was in June and it was 25 euros to get in, a lot cheaper than other clubs but it was only a few years ago it was free to get in and then 10 euros for entrance :rolleyes:

I've never left cos when I get in there I'm there for the duration but when Dan was with us in June he left and I'm pretty sure he got a band.

Thanks Barbie, you've beeen a great help. I think ill frequent it for the first time this year, it looks ace! :D

25 euros with one free drink.

When I was there on 27th August, the electricity kept going off though, so no music, fans or bars.

Everyone still went mental though!

i was there too kitten ... but wasnt it great when the music began again ?

Beryl the Peril said:
can you get a band to pass out during the day and return later that night? :D

Every time I’ve been I’ve had a stamp on my hand that’s let me go back in. Just watch you don’t wash it off accidentally.

Pete Heller played a couple of weeks ago when we were there. Not such a big surprise though as there were posters around advertising the fact, anyone else notice posters advertising dj's for dc10?

yeah you can normaly see posters up in playa den bossa a few days before with the line up on it, and recently there have even been flyers about with it on.

also when you get there now they have they djs playing times posted near the pay desk.

Back