Mobile Phones

kingkelly

Im out in Ibiza for two weeks and want to get a prepaid mobile over there (so much cheaper than UK roaming, just pop the sim in your phone). Any idea who the cheapest is on the island? Telefonica or Airtel? Any help much appreciated.

get Vodafone (airtel before) u can get a plan which calls a 25 % cheaper to Uk or to the country that u choose, right now u have a prepaid card for 18€ with 18 € in calls and a siemens a50 for 89€ with 24€ in calls and 30€ in SMS (i work for vodafone, not a mobile phone phreaky or something ;) 8) :D )

thanks

So can I get the prepaid airtel sim in the uk before i get there? I dont need the phone, have a dual band phone unlocked already. Thanks for your help.

Hi El Diablo. I was wondering if you can help me out... I will be travelling to London and to Ibiza from Canada. I have a tri-band unlocked GSM phone, and am thinking of purchasing SIM cards (one for London, one for Spain).

Are incoming calls free (even if they are coming from overseas)? What are the general prices for UK SIM Cards?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

for Orange users - when in Spain the best network to use is Amena - the call costs are the same as the others but the texts are slightly cheaper.

El_Diablo said:
AMENA SUXS :D :rolleyes: :lol:

El D ur a very loyal employee!! :lol:
Is the siemens a50 the cheapest phone u can get from vodafone in spain at the mo, i just want a cheapie i can use over there for a couple of months and leave behind????

Mello said:
El_Diablo said:

Is the siemens a50 the cheapest phone u can get from vodafone in spain at the mo, i just want a cheapie i can use over there for a couple of months and leave behind????
at the moment its the cheapest, but ill keep the forum informed :eek: :D

El_Diablo said:
Mello said:
El_Diablo said:

at the moment its the cheapest, but ill keep the forum informed :eek: :D

Thanks ur a star ;)

Back