mobile phone numbers

NITEFLY said:
COmet bunch of rip off merchants :evil:

we spent nearly £5k with comet, and turns out that our fridge, and both our freezers have to be returned, so Paul took the day off work last Thursday to wait for them, was given the time between 8.30 and 6, and they never showed up. On talking to them their excuse was "they ran out of hours" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ibiza_2005_bringiton said:
i live on the kent/london border and this sort of thing is common round ere, keying being the most popular, f*ckin little s*its with nuthin beta to do!!!

Where?! Mine seems ok!

chewie_oo7 said:
fronty u should really stop putting yr fone number up on toilet doors... :lol:

Haha

Fronty said:
best mate had all his cd's stolen from his car except for the proclaimers one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on everybody...

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1000 miles
To fall down at your door

DaDADA...
DaDADA

DaDADA...
DaDADA

DaDADALADALADLADALADAAAAHHHH...

OI DREW - You coming So...? ;)

The best way to find out who they are is to get a girl to call the mobile, and make out she has dialed a wrong number.
Then the girl gives him ' Oh, I can't believe it, he must have given me the wrong number etc...' Then continues to chat the guy up. Get him to ask her out on a blind date or at least get his name.
Except, you turn up instead and follow the guy home.
If all that works and you find out who it is. A good way of ruining the guy's life is to leaflet and poster his existance. Photo copy about 200 A4 sheets with his name, and what the tosser has been up to, and plaster them on lamposts around his parent's house, workplace, pub etc, etc.
A friend did this to a local thug, and embarressed the hell out of his family. Which wasn't good news for him.

I-Spy said:
The best way to find out who they are is to get a girl to call the mobile, and make out she has dialed a wrong number.
Then the girl gives him ' Oh, I can't believe it, he must have given me the wrong number etc...' Then continues to chat the guy up. Get him to ask her out on a blind date or at least get his name.
If all that works and you find out who it is. A good way of ruining the guy's life is to leaflet and poster his existance. Photo copy about 200 A4 sheets with his name, and what the tosser has been up to, and plaster them on lamposts around his parent's house, workplace, pub etc, etc.
A friend did this to a local thug, and embarressed the hell out of his family. Which wasn't good news for him.

the first half of this is good, the 2nd half will probably escalate into violence!

I-Spy said:

:D Top ideas there!!! :D

stuie said:
Fronty said:
Ah man you should of said hi would of loved to put a name to the face !!
hope you doign alrite

whats was it you were after was it an LCD ?? they look good in kitchens you can get the funky brackets aswell so that they fold up when your not using it !!! :)

anyway yeah that would of been me been another shity day in the life of comet !!

if you need some advice on what one to get pop in but the LG is sint bad for the money !! but like anything depends on what you spend !!

they have taken our discount from us aswell otherwise i could have knocked you a few ££'s off sorry mate.

:lol: :lol: you can put a face to me name by clickin on photos down below! thinkin Panasonic 22" WS plasma that's on managers offer £899 a very nice suited lady was very helpful and gave me all the details of the cheap ( :lol: ) warranty available!! will stop say hi if i have more time on me next visit! lol

any news on ya wheels? :twisted:

na mate unfortunatley but i will get the bastards !!
thats is a nice telly mate and not a bad pricr panasonic is pretty good brand !!

didnt you used to work for comet nitefly they screwed you over didnt they ?? bastards !!

they didnt screw me over but they sacked me,i appealed got it back then they sacked me again 3 months later :lol: funniest thing about getting sacked the first time was writing loads of crap over the toilet wall about my boss,he found it then i came back questioned me over it but not enough evidence,it was so obviously me though and everyone knew it :D i was treated like a god when i came back :D

This is a good company for buying plasma/LCD's etc online http://www.digitaldirectuk.com

Very nearly bought all my Panasonic setup from them but decided to let the Sheffield Panasonic store supply and install everything. I managed to knock them down twice on the price and they charged me next to nothing to install.

Dr Fox said:
I hope they catch the low life's mate and tow them around the town centre by their arsenals.

So politely put mate! Always the most verbally elegant of us lads! :lol:

Back